Prologue

What you about to see & read are some of the strange, weird & unusual pictures & cases that I have solved together with my companions. Cases that took its turn in a fascinating yet still hard to explain & to believe phenomenon, cases that combine both fantasy & paranormal opening a dimension between reality & what the mind could think or imagine.

I admit it was hard for me to distinguish what was real & deceiving, but as they say "facts are stranger than fiction". Besides since the beginning the world has a lot of strange, weird & unexplained mysteries that still needs to be expanded like big foot, lochness monster, UFO's & more. But how did I end up in this kind of situation? I assure you, things are always not seem in my world or should I say in my town.

It all started when I was 7 years old, as a kid I just live my life like how a normal person does. You know like play, go to school, have friends, grow up, and party all night until you're drunk & sober. But that was the life I didn't have instead this happened. One day while riding my bike on the streets I began to experience sudden blurring of my visions that I decided to take a break but it got worst. As I stepped out on my bike my sight completely went black & I started to panic & scream not realizing I was heading in the middle of the street. "Somebody help me!!!! Dad!!! I can't see!!!!" I scream out loudly, suddenly I heard something coming & as I turn around I got hit by a car. The moment I got hit everything felt like it was in slow motion; sure I was completely blind in that time but I assure I can feel everything that is going on out there. People started to gather around to see if this poor boy had broken his leg or fractured his spine. It was embarrassing I admit but the last thing I remembered was the sound of the sirens coming around.

When I woke up I saw my father sitting right next to my bed.

"Hey Andrew are you alright? What happen to you?" He asked.

"Dad? Wait what?!? I can see now???"

"Yeah is there something wrong with your eyes?"

"My eyes are the reason why I ended up here in the first place! I was just biking in the streets then all of a sudden I lost complete sight & got hit by a car" I explained.

Then everything went into full silence like I've said something wrong.

"Is there something wrong dad?"

"I was afraid this day will come" He said worriedly.

"Why? What's going on Dad???"

"You see son your gift is beginning to grow"

"What gift" I asked innocently.

"When you lost sight & you thought you went completely blind, well your eyes just shed & soon you will start to see things that a normal human eye can't see"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. You see Andrew it's a family thing, your uncle Thomas & Rupert experienced the same thing in their early age. As they become teens they developed new abilities that are incredible but can't be exposing. Somehow your uncle Thomas has the ability of telekinesis while your uncle Rupert controls electricity in his body"

"How about you Dad, what's your superpower?"

"I don't have any superpower son..."

"Why??? How come Uncle Thomas & Rupert have powers while you don't have any..."

"Well son first your uncles & I thought I was completely normal, but they theorize that if the gift skipped me it might jump through the next generation which is you Andrew & they were right"