Chapter 44 (Fighting Fire With Fire)

The memory shrine of Solaios is a place where you can find lost memories or replay memorable moments that you wish to gaze. Inside it lays a huge pond that allows you to see an event that has already happened by lighting a candle or a fire. A very particular place that Pyrone occupied to begin his real master plan, by lighting a fire on his staff he wished to see a moment that he always remembers in his mind.

"Mystic pond of this shrine I seek to see the time when my father & brother together with the rest of our army were trounced by the women of Legedor & was put to an end for good" Pyrone demanded

Then the pond showed & played to him the event that he requested giving him a delightful feeling. While the pond continues to play the old scenario Pyrone pulled a brown feather out of his sleeve & threw it on the water, a feather that Grayson gave to him back when they were in Atticus that enables anyone to go back in time for limited hours. So he kept it for a long time & thought of a brilliant way on how it will benefit him well according to his desires. Using his staff & dark magic the last of the dragon emperors opened a portal connecting the past timeline that he requested into the present timeline where he is right now.

"By the power of this dragon staff I hold, I am giving you permission fallen Legerians to cross over this timeline so we can continue our dominion & have our revenge on these despicable Legerians that brought us all into total humiliation!!!! Come forth my dear father & brother, join me as we rule this realm & Atticus once again" Pyrone called.

From the portal that he unlock came out was his brother Ryu Fang & father Argon "The Black Dragon".

"Father, Ryu Fang it's good to see you again" He greeted to them.

"Pyrone my son tell us what's going on & where are we right now?" Argon asked.

"Well father you're in the future & we are on a hidden town of Legedor now called Solaios"

"How did you manage to bring us here anyway?" Ryu Fang asked to him.

"Let's just say a friend taught me how to open portals in different timelines, that's how I manage to fished both of you out of that pit" Pyrone smiled.

"Excellent my son now we can begin our revenge"

"Not so fast father, there's more you need to know" He ceased. In this timeline we have new enemies that we can't underestimate like we did on our previous battle"

"Who are they?!?" Ryu Fang groaned.

"They are called the protectors of Atticus that had been chosen by the four kingdoms to stop me & my recent companions back then. Now there is a new generation of them & one of these protectors is a descendant of the woman who defeated us. ANDREW OLDERSON"

"Who is this Andrew you speak of son?"

"Andrew is the leader of this good doers or "annoying brats" what I like to call them. I knew that when I saw him, I smelled the blood of my enemy Verdana Blaze running through him" Pyrone cringe. "And also he possess the phoenix flame that's why we can't take him lightly & his group, in any moment now they could be here disrupting our plans that's why you need to listen to me if you still want to stay here & don't want to end up being extinct again"