Chapter 21 (Chaos & Tragedy)

The following day the sun finally shine at town & Andrew together with Oliver & Clark continued to search a way on how to stop the quartet. The three of them haven't sleep much but there's a huge cost at stake if they give up.

Above the hills outside the town Grayson & his group once again join forces to terrorize & take over a new land, with their dark magic vengeance is already at their hands but before they can enter Grayson sense the invisible barrier cloaking the town.

"Hold on for a second" He said. "There's a barrier protecting this town"

"Looks like they were really expecting us. What do we do now?" Jewel asked.

"No worries I'll just pop this dome like a balloon & poof we're in"

"I like to see those people cower & scream once we get there" Pyrone grinned.

In his hat Grayson pulled out a long brown feather & cast a spell to it which turns it hard & sharp like a dagger. Then with a right aim Grayson threw it straight impaling the dome barrier. Slowly, cracks begin to spread around it until the entire dome shattered giving the quartet permission to enter the town.

"Quartet of Darkness attack!" Grayson declared.

With fire burning inside him, Pyrone transform himself to a vicious dragon that he used to be roaring while slithering towards town. From above the sky he fired giant fireballs that rain down burning buildings & causing the town's people to panic. Then Grayson, Jewel & Eulisha teleported their way in & also began to terrorize innocent people using their dark magic. Grayson started to summon a swarm of locust while Jewel scattered her poisonous dust making anyone's skin irritated once they get infected. Eulisha on the other hand controlled the flow of the weather by conjuring strong winds & thunderstorms across town.

A few blocks on the town's park Tristan is on his way to buy some bread for his grandfather until he saw a raging dragon flying towards him so he dash away to dodge it. Tristan was stunned on what he saw, a dragon ravaging the town smashing cars & burning down establishments. Moments later the magic of the other dark sorcerers finally reached the other side of the town causing more fear & mayhem. To warn the others Tristan ran fast as he can back to the Crimson's house to deliver the news to Andrew. As they open the door, he was terrified on what he witnessed & catching his breath.

"It's happening....... The dark sorcerers they are already here. The barrier it's been destroyed" He said before fainting.

While Mel & Maddie take care of Tristan, Andrew decided to head down town bringing the wand with him but Lauren kept her from leaving the house.

"Lauren what are you doing?"

"I am not letting you go there all by yourself Olderson. I am coming with you"

"You can't Lauren it's too dangerous"

"What you doing is dangerous..... & stupid!"

"But this is my entire fault. If I stay here all will be lost"

"Listen to us Olderson" Said Clarkson as he enters the room. "It's us that Grayson is after for, you're not going to do this alone"

"Then help me..... Innocent lives are now in danger & we're the only ones who can help so are you with me?"

"Of course I am" Clark agreed. "Madison, Melissa you will stay here with Lauren while you take care of Tristan"

"We will, just promise us you & Andrew will be alright"

"We promise....."

When they arrive the town is now in wreckage & all of Andrew saw in his dream are now happening & even worst. The streets are now crawling with insects & most of the places are now in flames due to Pyrone's doing. People around them continued to panic as they run away from the locust & from the raining fireballs Pyrone was throwing out. From the smoke covering up the whole place emerge Grayson, Jewel & Eulisha with Pyrone in his dragon form landing behind them. It went silent for a moment, Andrew & Clarkson's hearts were beating fast now that they are facing the quartet just the two of them.