Chapter 37 (Ghost of A Chance)

After Edna flees with the cabinet & Casey's body, Jed rushes into the house to look for something that can help them. While waiting for him Andrew & Lauren comforted Mr. & Mrs. Warren who are still traumatized on what happened.

"You said you will help my daughter but why did you let her be taken away!!!" Mr. Warren raged.

"I am really sorry Mr. Warren but I promise we'll save & bring Casey back to you" Andrew swore.

Moments later Jed came back ordering Andrew to return them to the Crimson house.

"Jed what did you do?" Lauren asked.

"I grabbed something that can help us find Casey. Now if you don't mind Drew let's head back to the others"

Once they return Andrew assembled his team & prepared them for a battle against Edna & the witches in case she succeeds.

"Andrew you're back but why is Casey not with you?" Clark asked to them.

"She's been abducted by Edna & that's our new problem" Andrew replied.

"What?!? How did that happened?!?"

"Well if you didn't leave she might be here with us" Jed scolded.

"Excuse me but my sisters needed me here!" Clark fired back.

"Enough!!!" Andrew halted on the two of them. "We shouldn't be fighting each other; Edna is the enemy around here. Now someone tell me what happened here while we are away"

"A group of shadow people attacked us, Mel & Maddie tried to battle them but their magic seems to have no effect on these creatures not until Clark got rid of them using the light from his wand" Tristan explained.

"Did you heard that Andrew? Their magic didn't work too. Could it be that those shadow creatures were sent by Edna so that Clark's attention will divert here?" Jed presumed.

"I think you're right Jed, this is a diversion all along! Like you said Clark's Lumistine magic is the only thing that's keeping Edna away so she device a plan to remove Clark on our side. After sending those shadow people here she waited for Clark to return & made a switch, that's why on the Warren's house she easily got into Casey without any source of Lumin magic blocking her" Andrew figured out.

"Now we know she's a clever witch. So, if we're all going to rescue Casey I say we stick together & come up with a brilliant plan" Jed suggested.

"I think we should look for Casey's location first" Lauren pointed out.

"Right you are Lauren; it's a good thing I found her necklace inside the house after Edna took over. With this golden cross I can easily track Casey's location fast"

"Then do it Jed"

By wrapping the necklace on his hand, Jed started to trace Casey & inside his mind he saw the image of where Edna took her & it was the old cemetery of Bayview Harbor.

"I know where Casey is! Could there be a chance that this town has a cemetery?"

"Oh no, of all the places it had to be the cemetery" Clark reacted.

"Base on what I saw the cemetery was an old place for a coven, so Edna knew she is in the right spot"

"Who could possibly expect that we're going back to that place one more time?" Andrew smiled.

"What's with that place anyway?"

"It's where our first adventure began Jed & also the place where I found this wand"