Chapter 10 (Half Brother)

In that moment Andrew & Lauren were surprised to learn that Oliver had a brother which leads to more questions.

"Wait you have a brother?" Andrew reacted.

"Half brother" Clark specified.

"Now this is getting more interesting"
Lauren commented.

"Please continue Mr. Oliver"

"My brother Cyrus is a Lumin. We grew up together & like me he is an expert on his own magic. We were the best of friends but there are just some things that can ruin a great bond" Oliver sighed. " You see the moment my father became more older he told us that one day one of us will be the heir of the Soristis wand & will continue his legacy. Unfortunately Cyrus hoped that it will be him but when the time came the wand chose me. To be honest I am not expecting to be the new keeper of the wand but it chose me for a reason which is the source why my dear brother got really disappointed & hated me"

"Maybe there are other reasons why Cyrus got angry" Andrew said.

"You're right Mr. Olderson. Cyrus always sees it that I am always been favored by our father"

"Does it?"

"For me no, our father treats us fair"

"But that's not the way Cyrus sees it. Isn't it?"

"You're right. The selection of the new heir was the only thing that he needed to prove that he was right. From that day he despised me & left Soristis never to be seen again. Still I continued to be the new keeper of the wand & move on with my life. Caroline & I decided to get married & start a family, our love bloom three lovely children & they had been bless by the protectors powers against Grayson's curse. After Madison was born my father died & it was one of the darkest moments in our lives, one of the protectors of Atticus perished & what's worst is Cyrus didn't come to see him one last time.... But I don't blame the man he has a lot of reasons not to come"

"Mr. Oliver" Andrew said worriedly.

"It's okay Andrew the past is past, we can't change it"

"What happened after Leon Crimson died?"

"Well the remaining three protectors agreed that they surrender their wands into my care & commanded them to choose the next ones who will protect Atticus in case the force of Grayson returns & threatens to destroy it again. As my children grow we received a warning from Artris Sid that Cyrus will return & have his revenge. It was a tough choice but Caroline & I took a chance & we fled into this world so he can't find us. At some point he managed to find us & this is where it all began"

"Looks like things are getting intense here" Tristan interrupted as he & Maddie enters the room. "Almost done with the story Mr. Crimson?"

"We're nearly there Tristan. As what I was saying, the day Cyrus came here at Bayview Harbor he quickly demanded me to surrender the wand but I refuse which ends up into a duel. During our battle he used a forbidden spell that the Lumins once used"

"In short he cheated" Clarkson added up.

"So I got over powered & lose. But I out smarted him, you see I promised that I will take care of the family wand so I commanded it to hide itself from Cyrus & be revealed when it finds its new master worthy of its power. Because of what I did he used his spell & trapped all of us in this never ending time cycle & the only way out is to surrender the wand to him..."

"What about the other wands?" Andrew questioned.

"They're here with us & Cyrus can't touch them either could we..."

"So where's your brother now?" Lauren asked curiously.

"Oh he's out there somewhere in the present time" Melissa answered. "Well he can't reach us here because we hacked he's own curse"

"What do you mean?"

"Clark, Maddie & I cast a protection spell on his curse so he can't reach us in the past. The only way to get in is by using the secret code that we put"

"The stomping thing?"

"BINGO!"

"Now that you heard our story, how exactly are you going to help us now Mr. Olderson???" Clarkson asked as he cross his arms

"To be honest I don't know how I will break this curse...."

"Well there goes our last hope"

"Shut it Clarkson! Just give him more time & he'll think of something!" Melissa defended.

"Yes I will & I promise I'll get you out of here"

"I think we should be going now" Lauren suggested. "Thank you for having us as your guests Mr. Crimson"

"You are welcome Ms. Maye & thank you for your time"

"Again thank you Mr. Oliver I'll just come back tomorrow. See you Mel, Clark & Maddie"

"Take care of yourselves Mr. Olderson & Ms. Maye" Said Maddie.

"We will...."

As they left the house, the Crimsons gathered around to talk about Andrew & it was led by Oliver.

"Listen everyone, Andrew might be the one who can finally break Cyrus's curse so we must do everything to protect him" Oliver instructed.

"Sure father but are you really sure about him?" Clarkson questioned.

"This is going to be a chance we all need to take because I sense something really strong about Andrew. Now are we all in this together?"

"I've always been at your side & supported every decision that you made my dear..." Caroline approved as she leans her head to Oliver's shoulder.

"We'll do our best to protect Mr. Olderson" Melissa & Maddie promise.

"I trust you father" Clarkson agreed" I just hope nothing bad will go wrong"