Chapter 14 (The New Chosen One)

To make things more thrilling the wisp detected that the wand is located inside above the tower which stroke a little fear in them. But Andrew didn't care about the stories of the tower instead he easily step in inside to see a spiral staircase which leads to the upper of it.

"This doesn't look good" He spoke. "The stairs are too rusty & dangerous to walk up"

"Don't worry Mr. Olderson I got a spell that can lift you up" Melissa offered.

"Is it safe?"

"Of course it is, all you have to do is relax. Spells that dwells within my will from high above & down below levitate Mr. Olderson high as a balloon"

Then Andrew began to float gently like there was no gravity & he quickly flew up to the highest part of the tower together with the wisp as his light in the darken areas. As he continues to go up he felt a malevolent presence lurking from the top of the tower which made him a bit nervous. Upon reaching the top, Andrew tried to calm himself but when he reached the peek the presence disappeared. There he remain floating for a while trying to look where the wand might possibly hid itself, suddenly the giant bell began to shine a very bright light which made the tower look like a lighthouse from outside the cemetery.

Behind the blinding lights, Andrew saw the wand merge out from the bell & placed itself on his right palm morphing into a new one.

"Hey Andrew are you okay there?!?" Tristan yelled from the bottom.

"Yeah! I would like to go down now!" Andrew requested.

Then Melissa immediately cast another spell to bring him down.

"Did you found it Mr. Olderson?" Maddie asked simply.

"Yes but I think it upgraded itself to a new version" Showing the new wand to them.

"What happened to it?" Mel inspected.

"It just came out of the bell which caused that strong light & when I took it, somehow it morphed into this" Andrew explained.

Then from his left hand a blue circle with patterns & symbols sprout on his palm making him surprised & confused.

"Mel, Maddie look!" Clark called. "It's the symbol seal of Soristis"

"What does this mean? Why do I have it in my hand?" He desperately asked.

"It means the wand chose you to be its new owner Mr. Olderson" Mel answered. "Just like my father told it to do. Reveal itself to a new chosen one worthy of its power"

"But I don't do magic. There's got to be a mistake around here" Andrew reason out.

"He's right. Why would our wand choose a total stranger when there are three of us who could be the next heir of it" Clark questioned.

"Perhaps there's magic running in your blood beginning to grow & it's a strong one" Melissa theorize.

"I don't believe this, I am a sorcerer now?"

All of them were surprised on what just occured especially Andrew who is still confuse & freaking out at the moment.

"Hey Andrew may I have a look at the wand" Tristan requested.

"Don't give it to him!" Melissa yelled swiping the wand from Andrew's hand away from Tristan.

"Stand back whoever you are!" Melissa demanded.

"Melissa what are you talking about?" Tristan asked.

"You've been masquerading as Tristan this whole time. You think you can fool anyone did you?"