Chapter 3 (Welcome To Bayview Harbor)

The following day Andrew began to start his training as an agent of M.E.O. There he attended different kinds of classes & training together with his uncles & Lauren. Each day that passes Andrew continues to learn & develop his skills. By the help of his Uncle Thomas he finally manages to enter & exit realms that are located near area 51. In order to protect himself from danger his Uncle Rupert & Lauren put him into tough physical training. Rupert taught him all the things that he needed to know in physical combats & martial arts.

After 3 months Andrew finally evolved into something strong. From someone who is reluctant he turned into a confident one. Thomas & Rupert was surprised on the progress that Andrew has made since he first came at M.E.O, & the right time came for Andrew & he is now a certified agent of M.E.O but that was only the beginning.

"Congratulations Andrew welcome to the organization" Greeted Thomas.

"Thank you Uncle Thomas for your help you too Uncle Rupert"

"Just to make things real here's your very own M.E.O badge & jacket"

"Hey thanks Uncle Rupert. Does this mean I get to go on my very first mission?"

"Yes, but I am still working on something for you & Lauren so wait for my announcement"

"By the way let's take a picture of the three of us; I want to send it to mom & dad so they can know I am already an agent now"

"Sure thing Andrew I know how much Devon misses you right now"

"Okay cheese!!!" Andrew holding up the camera.

Then Lauren came walking in greeting them with confidence.

"Hey there Oldersons, do you mind if I join the celebration?"

"Not at all" Rupert replied.

"Lauren you made it!"

"Sorry I am late. By the way congratulations Olderson"

"Thanks....I need to ask you a favor"

"What do you want?"

"Help me to sneak in at the aviary after the party" Andrew whispered to Lauren

"Sure no problem"

As the night gets deeper Andrew & Lauren got to sneak out of the party & they directly headed to the aviary for Andrew to ask the trio again.

"Hey there Orniast, Hootsent, & Fugle it's me Andrew. It's been 3 months since you last spoke to me, & now I need some new answers right now. Is my destiny coming? The darkness & chaos is it coming too?"

Like what they did from the previous month, Fugle directly spoke to Andrew into his mind revealing the pieces of the puzzle that is about to come in the near future.

"Thank God Fugle you spoke to me, I need you to tell me what's going to happen next. Who is this family you're telling me?"

"Listen to me Andrew; I want to warn you on what's going to happen in the upcoming days. The darkness & chaos that I've told you its coming & you need to prepare yourselves"

"How? What must I do to stop it???"

"According to my eyes you will find this family living in a town, a town that is covered with secrets & wonders. There they hold the key to your questions about who you really are. This place will be your new home"

"Well then, thank you for your time Fugle wish me luck"

"Good luck Andrew on your journey. This isn't the last time we'll see each other"

After seeking guidance from the aviary Andrew decided to finally tell his uncles the secret that he's been keeping. But things didn't turn out like he planned instead this happened.

"Uncles I need to tell you something"

"Hold that thought for a while Andrew" Rupert interrupted. "Now you & Lauren are here, I think it's time I tell you about your first mission as a team. You two will be assign into this town called Bayview Harbor. Base on the records we gathered, this town is known for its mysterious phenomenon, some of this is seeing northern lights in the forests, cold season in the summer & many other more"

"But that's impossible; northern lights can only be seen in the North Pole!" Lauren reacted.

"That's the point Lauren this town has secrets & mysteries waiting to be solve plus we detected portals & rifts located in some parts of the town"

"Secrets & Wonders?, Lauren this must be the town Fugle is talking about" Andrew whispered to Lauren.

"Are you sure Andrew?"

"Definitely"

"Andrew what's happening? You look troubled" Rupert asked with concern.

"Uncle Rupert, Lauren & I need to tell you something. About the aviary & what they told about me"

"Wait what?!?, Lauren did you brought Andrew on the aviary?!?"

"Yes chief...."

"What?!!!?"

"Uncle relax, it's not Lauren's fault she brought me there"

"You don't understand Andrew! That place is strictly prohibited!"

"I am sorry chief; I just wanted to show Andrew the birds. I have no idea that they will talk to him"

"Oh yeah? What did they told you Andrew?"

"They told me about my destiny, about who I'm really am. They say I have to find this family in this town suppose to be Bayview Harbor I guess? This family has the key to the answers"

"This is insane Andrew!"

"Uncle listen to me, I know you know what the aviary told me is real. They also told me that there is darkness & chaos coming & I need to stop it"

"Are you even listening to yourself?!!!?"

"Just trust me Okay!, I know what I am doing....I've already seen this in my dream, I can see the future too you know part of my gift remember???"

"Wait, you know this will happen?"

"Yes Lauren, after the birds spoke to me, I began to see a glimpse of what is about to happen to me in M.E.O in my dreams....And this is one of it...."

Then deep silence filled the whole room, someone had to break it so Rupert accepted all what Andrew had said. So he asked the two to pack their stuffs & prepare themselves on what's waiting on Bayview Harbor.