Sirius x Male! Reader

Requested by my best friend. And, because I owe her my life and soul, I'm doing it. 

ALSO! THIS IS THE 200TH IMAGINE (OMG) SECOND IMAGINES BOOK WILL BE GOING UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS ONE COMES TO A LIMIT. What did you think, that I would leave you stranded like that? Nah.I have imagines to last a few more years. Enjoy. <3

'Sirius.'- Lily called for what seemed the thousandth' time. The guy snapped out of his thoughts, looking at the redhead. 

'Mmhm?'- He asked, still a little fazed. James, who had an arm wrapped around Lily's shoulders, laughed before pushing his glasses up his nose. 

'Pad, you may want to stop staring at Y/N.'- The lad said, earning an eyebrow raise from his best friend.-'The guy is driving you insane.'

'He's not.'- Sirius said, an unintentional blush creeping up his cheeks. 

'Yes, he is, Sirius.'- Remus said, eyes trained in a book. Everyone stared at the blonde, who lowered his gaze from the book.-'All you do is stare at him all day long.'

And Remus wasn't wrong. Sirius Black, as much as he liked being the player he was, didn't expect his heart to be literally dragged through and through by a guy -well, that part he did expect, I mean, he was openly queer and everyone knew.-, but he never thought he would be so infatuated with someone. 

Now, how could he not? The guy was a Greek god. Y/H/C hair, always dishevelled and never fixed, broad shoulders and definitely taller than him, the guy was also an athlete, and Quidditch seemed to have done the good work on his body. The only downside to him was that he wasn't as outgoing as Sirius was. On the contrary, he was rather shy and reserved, which made him even more interesting to Sirius' eyes. 

Sirius rolled his eyes. 

'Fine. What if I do?'- He asked.-'There's nothing wrong with admiring someone who looks as fine as he does.'- Sirius was characterized for being straightforward, and surprising Lily with his words- the redhead now had a hand to her mouth in surprise-'Evans, I've seen you staring at Prongs here before you both started dating. You're no one to talk.'- This last comment made Lily's mouth fall agape in fake offence, because she knew Sirius was right, and James simply laughed, wrapping an arm around the girl's waist and pulling her in for a kiss- which was later interrupted by Remus smacking James across the head with a book in order for them to stop the PDA display.-

'If you like him that much, tell him.' -James offered, and Sirius raised an eyebrow. 

'James, what the fuck?'- He asked incredulously. James straightened up on his seat, now excited to play matchmaker. 

'Really, Sirius. I'm not kidding. If the guy has you dreaming, tell him! Ask him out.'

'Prongs, I think you don't realise what the problem is here.'- Sirius said, each passing second becoming more of a black hole of confusion. -'I don't think the guy is...'- His voice faltered. 

'Is?'- Lily asked. 

'Like me.'- Sirius completed his phrase in a quieted whisper. 

'What, gay? Oh, Sirius are you joking?'- Peter raised his voice now, making his presence known besides Sirius. -'The guy definetely bats for the other side, believe me.'

'And how do you know that, Peter?'- James asked, raising an eyebrow as Lily wrapped his own arm around her shoulders. 

'It's obvious!'- Peter said, and received nothing but a series of confused looks.-'Fine, I heard him talking with Frank Longbottom in the Potions classroom yesterday. My guesses have been answered.'

Sirius reflected on Peter's words for a few seconds, before standing up. He patted Peter's back. 

'Wormtail, you're a genius.'- He said, his gaze lingering on a blank spot neither of the other members of the small group could manage to find. -'Thanks.'

And, with those final words, he left. 

Sirius walked around all day, his mind trained on one, and only one thought. In classes, in between them, after them, the thought never managed to leave. He was taking action, and no one could stop him. 

His feet lead him to the Black Lake. In the middle of the night. He didn't know what he was doing there, or why he was there, but something about the big, imperious lake relaxed him. 

And, besides, he found exactly what he was looking for. 

There he was, Y/H/C hair over his eyes and his uniform sprawled around him, as he sat against a tree, looking into the distance. Y/N. 

'Hey, can I sit?'- Before he could manage to think what was happening, the words had left his mouth and Y/N was looking at him. The guy flashed him that lovesick smile of his. 

'Sure'- He said, and Sirius took a seat next to Y/N. Silence settled among them. Not an uncomfortable one though, a nice one. 

'What brings you here this late at night?'- Y/N asked, breaking the silence. Sirius looked at him, before a smile pulled on the corner of his lips. 

'A question.'- Sirius answered.-'One that's been burning through my brain all day.'

'Anything I can help with?'- Y/N asked, eyes dropping slightly to the floor when he felt Sirius' eyes on him. But he was surprised when Sirius placed a hand over his and looked up at the black-haired guy. 

'This may come as a bit of a shock, but...'- But Sirius wasn't even able to ask because Y/N laughed. 

'Yes, Sirius. I'm gay.'- Y/N somehow knew he would ask that. And the guy seemed pretty open about it, considering he was laughing. This eased Sirius up, who also cracked a nervous laugh. 

'How did you know I was going to ask you that?'

'Wild guess.'- Y/N answered. 

'In that case, what do you think about a date?'- Sirius asked, looking into the wondrous eyes of the boy in front of him. -'Only if you want to, of course.'

Y/N hesitated funnily for a second, before standing up. 

'Sounds good. Let me know when.'- He said, waiting for Sirius to nod in agreement. He was about to leave, but turned back. 

'Oh, and, Sirius?'- He asked. 

'Mmhm?'- Sirius replied, watching as Y/N approached him for a second, grabbed a hold of his scarlet and gold tie, to pull him in and crash his lips to Sirius' for a mere second. Then, he let go. 

'You're one of a kind.'- Y/N said.-'Goodnight.'- And with that, he left. 

'Goodnight, Y/N'- Sirius called, and Y/N looked back with a smile before walking into the castle. Sirius stayed behind, smiling in the direction the guy had just walked into, not believing his luck or the guy he had managed to snatch.