Ron x Reader

The sun shone through the cold window on Ron Weasley's dorm room. It was quiet - awfully quiet- but Ron was thankful to not have his roommates in his room for once. The atmosphere in that sunny winter Sunday morning was the only thing he could've asked for, it was peaceful and destressing.

He turned around, and a smile couldn't help but slither past his lips instantly.

He knew he wasn't alone in his bed that morning. There she was, Y/N Y/L/N, sleeping.

She was the love of his life. The only girl standing in the world that could make him the happiest he could be. The one who made him feel special when living in a household with many siblings. The one who could take his goofy attitude and his mood swings, and the one that left him craving for more of her each and every single day. Y/N.

Her Y/H/C hair was deshiveled over the pillow, her body eaten alive by a maroon sweater that belonged to him, that left her black panties and toned legs on full display. And the white sheet covered her up on a thin layer, like if she was too fragile to take the weight of the heavy comforter. She looked so very beautiful and peaceful while she slept, Ron could feel like he could've looked at her forever and never get bored.

His thumb gently stroked her cheek in the softest of ways, with no intentions of waking her up. But he still was mesmerized, when her eyes fluttered open and looked at him, a shy smile creeping up her face.

'Good morning, beautiful.'- Ron said in the faintest of whispers, his eyes never leaving the seventh year beside him. He didn't miss the faint tint of pink that appeared on her cheeks - that always happened when he called her nicknames like that - and he just engulfed her appearance in the morning like a photograph, so he could see it when she wasn't around.

'Good morning, Ron.'- She said, rubbing one of her tired eyes with the sleeve of his sweater. Ron pulled her closer to him, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She closed her eyes, embracing the warmth emanating from his body.

'So, what's the plan for this Sunday?'- He asked, linking his fingers with her and playing with the ring he had gifted her for her last birthday. She hummed softly.

'I told you yesterday, Red. I have to study.'- She said regrettably, her eyes focusing on his ominous red hair - hence the nickname.-

'All day?'

'All day, I have a charms exam tomorrow and I need to raise my mark.'- She said, cuddling more into him to look at his face. -'I'm sorry.'

Ron sighed softly, but still smiled.

'Don't be, love. I understand.'- He said, his arms unwrapping from hers. She smiled, and kneeled over in the bed, pressing a sound, loving kiss to his lips - You know, the ones that make you smile throughout it and that leave you breathless in a matter of seconds, and can leave a person in shambles begging for more. Also the ones that are most representative of a perfect match.- Before standing up and leaving the comfort of the warm white cotton sheets and the sight of a perfect boyfriend like Ron Weasley.
His eyes followed her every move as she changed back into her uniform, tossing the sweater into her bag without second questioning its respective owner, who didn't oppose either, just smiled. He watched, still in awe after all that time, how she managed to look perfectly arranged in a matter of seconds, when twenty minutes ago she was asleep.
She walked towards his bed, where his shirtless body was covered with the thin white blanket.
'I'll see you later, M'mkay?'- She said, with a whisper and a smile, pressing a kiss to his lips softly, which he didn't hesitate to return.
'Kay'- He said, placing his warm hand on her cheek for a few seconds. Loving her. Savouring his every second with her in the fear that everything was a dream.
'I love you, Red.'- She said, with a kiss to his cheek. Then, she stood up and left, closing the door behind her.
Ron's eyes followed her until she closed the door, and lingered there for a few seconds.

He stared up into the ceiling, reminiscing of how hard and invisible his life was before Y/N came along. He, surrounded by the many redhead siblings similar to him with the same surname, felt like just an add up to the family: nothing special. But it was her that made him see the world that surrounded him, and the people that saw him individually, and not as one more member of the Weasley clan. 

He turned around, the side of his head hitting the pillow. Instantly, the sweet flowery smell, obviously belonging to Y/N: the perfume she used since day one they met, the one that was very characteristic of her and could make anyone acknowledge her presence in a room. He closed his eyes, trying to linger over the smell before it dissipated. 

'Damn, Y/N'- He cursed at his girlfriend with a sigh, and an inevitable smirk on his face.-'Now my bedsheets smell like you.