Harry x Isabella

Requested by @gabbyswims4life I hope you like it ❤️

Was it his green eyes, seen from behind the clear glasses? Was it the raven, messy, untameable hair? Was it the scar on his forehead, or the fact that he was 5'9?

Was it her blonde hair, straight, but slightly curled at the tips? Was it her mesmerizing blue eyes? How she would always walk around with her face behind a book, bumping clumsily into everybody and giggling nervously when she did?

Those were the thoughts that constantly went through Harry and Isabella's minds.

They didn't talk to each other a lot, they just knew each other because they were both Gryffindors.
But they had a crush om each other, and none of them could deny it.

'Ask her!'- Hermione said dreamily at Harry, as his head was deep in thoughts of Isabella.
'Are you crazy, Mione?'- Harry asked, pushing his glasses up his nose. -'She would never go to the Yule Ball with me. Im sure she already has a date, and if she doesn't, im sure she's competing with Fleur Delacour in the quantity of guys who will want to ask her. I don't stand a chance.'- He said, dropping the subject.

'Talk to him!'- Jane told Isabella. But Isabella was deep in thoughts. Harry, of course. -'Maybe he will invite you to the ball'
'Are you nuts, Jane?'- Isabella snapped out of her thoughts and looked incredulously at her best friend.-'As if I stood a chance. He's the Boy who Lived, im sure he already had a date, and if he doesn't, im not exactly competing with Fleur Delacour in the quantity of guys who asked me to the ball'- She raised an eyebrow.
'Well...'- Jane started.
'No, Jane. Malfoy the amazing bouncing ferret doesn't count as "guy." Sheesh, im not even sure he counts as "human".'- Isabella rolled her eyes. Yes, she had been asked by some guys, including Draco Malfoy, but she had turned them down, she guessed expectant for Harry Potter to ask her.
But she knew it wasn't going to happen.

A few days later, she was in the Gryffindor table having dinner, Jane in front of her with the table in the middle of them.
She was talking when Jane started acting weird and jittery.
'Um...Jane? What's wrong?'- She asked. Suddenly, she felt a hand on each of her shoulders.
'Isabella? Can we talk for a second?'- His voice was perfectly clear in her ears. She turned around and her cheeks turned hot pink at the sight of Harry James Potter.
'Y-yes! Sure!'- She said, and Harry sat down next to her. Isabella was quick to cast a muffliato and silencio on her best friend, so she would stop squealing and she wouldn't hear anything.
'Isabella...'- Harry was nervous. He placed a hand behind his neck. He breathed in.
'Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?'- He asked finally. Isabella looked flabbergasted.
'Of course!'- She said finally, a huge smile appearing on her face. This also repeated on Harry.
'Sweet. Does 6 sound good?'- He asked. She nodded. He stood up.
'Well, see you on Saturday, Is'- He said, and left. Isabella removed the spells.
'Did he ask what I think he asked?'- Jane asked.
'Im going to the Yule Ball with Harry Potter!'- Isabella squealed, and Jane joined her.

Harry was tapping his right foot against the floor on the end of the staircase. He was nervous. He really liked Isabella, he didn't want to mess it up.
All eyes looked at one direction, and Harry turned around to see, and he was shocked.
Isabella was on the top of the staircase. She wore a dazzling black dress, floorlenght, with silver heels. Her hair was slightly wavy, and she was wearing a perfect natural makeup.
'Potter'- She said at a shocked Harry, smiling when she reached the end of the staircase. Harry snapped out of his shock.
'Isabella. You look... wow.'- Harry was out of words.
But so was Isabella. Harry sure looked handsome with the black tux he sported, and his hair, still messy, looked "hot-messy".
'You don't look bad yourself, Harry'- She said, receiving a smile, and a hand from Harry, which she took.

A few hours later, the ball was coming to an end, and Isabella and Harry had never had more fun that in that night. They had danced all night to the amazing music of the Weird Sisters, and the waltz had come out really good, they were definetely in the spotlight.
They were sitting by the tables, when a slow song came on. Harry made himself up of courage.
'Is? One last dance?'- He asked, offering her a hand. She smiled.
'Sure'- She said. He led her to the dance floor, and proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist, as she wrapped hers around his neck. They swayed slowly from side to side, as well as the other couples dancing, looking at each other.
'Is?'- Harry asked. Isabella looked at him.
'Mm-hm?'
'You look beautiful'- He said. Isabella laughed.
'You told me, thanks'- She smiled rather timidly.
'No,it's because you do. You always do, in fact. Every day, when you're in school uniforms, or the days you use to wear grey sweaters and Gryffindor scarf to Quidditch games, or the lazy days you just engulf yourself in books for hours and hours in the common room'- All the words flew out of Harry's mouth without warning. Isabella flushed pink.
'Harry, you make me blush'- She smiled looking down in embarassment. He lifted her head up by her chin.
'Im supposed to. And, maybe we can make it last'- He said.
'Is Harry Potter asking me to be his girlfriend?'- Isabella said raising an eyebrow. Harry smiled sheepishly.
'Maybe'- He said. Before she could answer, he proceeded to lean down, and place his lips on hers. It was just a kiss, but it felt like magic, Amortentia , and Felix Felicis all mixed together.
'So? What do you say?'- He asked.-'Can we make this work?'
'Yes'- She said quietly. They both smiled, and Isabella placed her head on Harry's chest as they danced. Harry pressed a kiss to her head.
They were finally together.