Draco x Reader

Don't worry, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. The thing is, I start school in less than a week, so updates will be reduced. Sorry! <3

Draco Lucius Malfoy was, in all honesty, a boy who didn't have a choice. 

Having being born in a hypocrite family of Pureblood Slytherins, Draco was one to be the next heir of the Malfoy family, directly associated with the Dark Lord himself, He- Who must not be named, or Voldemort. 

His whole life was planned out, ever since the first second that Narcissa Malfoy-Black announced that she was pregnant with her first, and only child, to his discomfort. He was to attend a Wizarding School, and the decision between the Durmstrang Institute or the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry was taken. He would go to Hogwarts, and be sorted into Slytherin, of course. He was to marry Pansy Parkinson, his promised one ever since they were little kids, and both of them would be the heirs of a generation of purebloods working in the Dark Side. 

And Draco had no other choice. He learnt to be cold and cunning, to view as minors those who weren't the same bloodtype as him. To be bright and successful, and know how to be a ruler. He was brought up in a dark manor, where family wasn't family, the term only meant a status. He was brought up in a place of sheer, dark perfection and unlove, in between blackmail and perfectly-planned out plans to take over the Wizarding World. 

But everything changed, all of a sudden. 

Draco's view in life changed completely, in his fifth year, when he met Y/N Y/L/N. 

Y/N Y/L/N, a descendant from a family of half-blood Y/H , was Draco's life changer. 

She was very well known around the school, because of her traits, and her knowledge. She had so much love to give, she cared about anyone and everyone, no matter your blood type or house, that she would be reminded of a modern Lily Evans, a Hogwarts Alumni member, mother of the oh-so famous Harry Potter. 

Draco was lovestruck instantly, he could remember the day and the time he saw her in detail exactly. He had been wandering around the dungeons, thinking, about, well, everything. He was desperate for answers, he knew that his life was planned out from beginning to end, but he didn't know exactly what the future held for him. When, suddenly, someone bursted into the hallway. 

At first it was kind of hard to recognize who it was, but Draco knew that, whoever it was, she or he was hurt. 

'Help me, please'- A soft voice begged, and Draco got closer to the figure. He casted a lumos charm with his wand, and that's when he saw her. 

A Y/H. He could see it in the colour of her robes. 

She had Y/H/C hair, and Y/E/C eyes, that showed nothing but extreme pain. She was limping, and she tried to hold herself steady with a hand on the wall. 

'Please, help. I've been hit with a hex.'- She said, sitting down on the floor. Draco was speechless, no words seemed to can come out of his mouth with the beauty he had in front of him. But, immediately, he kneeled in front of her, taking her hand. 

'Okay, breathe, please. You're going to pass out.'- He said, looking into the girl's eyes. She was breathing heavily. 

Draco lowered his gaze to her leg. A big, deep gash was open, and it looked painful. 

'Don't worry. I'm gonna help you.'

And that's the story of how Draco took a random girl to Madam Pomfrey's, and, not knowing why, he spent the whole week going to visit her, and getting to know her.