Draco x Ariana

Requested by @dreamsarebest . I hope you like it! 

I have a question. How old are you guys? Im just curious lol :) also, holy hippogriffs, how fast you enter my stories omg, I update and two seconds later im showered in notifications. 

Draco doubled over in laughter as he saw his girlfriend run across the backyard in his house. The snow was falling around her, contrasting with her deep brown hair, and she was trying to not fall while running along. 

It was winter, the Christmas holidays to be exact. And Draco was spending them in his own household, with his girlfriend, Ariana Leah, and his parents. 

It was amazing what Ariana's presence only had done to the Malfoy family. Narcissa, she was amazed with the girl. Maybe, she wasn't Draco's first girlfriend, but she was the best one she had ever met so far. Ariana had knowledge about all thing Narcissa liked, and was a very kind and sweet person, someone who she could talk with. And Lucius, well, he was certainly really satisfied with the relationship. Yes, maybe Ariana wasn't a Slytherin, in fact, she was a Hufflepuff, but she was a pureblood and didn't even care about the disputes between families, or houses, or blood types, which was something Lucius admired. Besides, she wasn't dependant, of her son or their money, she was independant and very serious with her studies. She had this face of determination, and wasn't one to lose an argument. 

And Draco. What can I say? Ariana had changed him completely. She had brought joy and happiness to his bitter and sorrow life. She made him feel loved and cared for. Every kiss, every touch, every smile. Everything. 

And there she was, in her beautiful state. Dressed in blue skinny jeans and a white coat, brown boots and his Slytherin scarf wrapped around her neck, she was twirling around in the snow, laughing. Her lips, painted a deep cherry red, curled up in a contagious laugh, as her brown eyes opened widely. 

'Hey, Drace!'- She called. Draco snapped out of his thoughts, just to be hit square in the face by a snowball. 

His face was priceless as he wiped the snow off his face. A few metres in front of him, Ariana was double over in laughter, almost dying. 

'Oh, so that's how you wanna play, Leah.'- He said, and began running towards her. Ariana tried to run away, but soon, she was tackled to the ground by Draco

She looked at him. He was on top of her, his arms pushing himself up in order not to crush her into pieces. 

'Hello there'- She said with a warm smile. Draco couldn't help but smile back. 

'Hello, darling'- He said, with a smile. He stood up, offering his girlfriend a hand. But, as soon as they stood up, he picked her up bridal style, to her mere surprise, and began running towards the house. 

'Draco Malfoy, put me down!'- She demanded in between laughter.  But Draco wasn't having it. 

He entered his house by the back door, where Narcissa was helping one of the house elves cook in the kitchen. Narcissa and the elf looked at them. 

'Draco and Ariana Malfoy, look at you two! You're soaking wet!'- Narcissa screeched. Then, she began laughing. 

'Come on, you two. Go get changed.'- She said. Draco, however, didn't let Ariana down at any moment. He carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving her and going to his own room to change. 

A few minutes later, he went down the stairs to the kitchen. There, he found, maybe the most beautiful sight. 

Ariana was in front of the stove, in a shirt, presumably, and one of his sweaters. She was wearing grey sweatpants and furry brown boots, and her hair was pulled up in a messy bun at the top of her head. 

He knew she was preparing tea, it was 6 in the afternoon after all. 

Ariana felt two hands wrap smoothly around her waist from behind. 

'Hey hun'- Draco whispered in her ear. Ariana smiled and turned around. 

'Hey! I was waiting for you'- She said, offering him a cup of tea, which he took. They cuddled up by the fire in the loveseat of the living room. 

'Did you notice that when we entered the house, your mother called us "Draco and Ariana Malfoy"?'- She asked all of a sudden. Draco just looked at her. 

'I think she assumed that you will eventually be Mrs. Malfoy one day'- He said, and Ariana blushed. 

'And what do you think about that?'- She asked, looking at the love of her life, who was sitting next to her. 

'That she is goddamn right.'- He said, and Ariana giggled. Draco smiled fondly. 

'I love you'- She said, leaning into him. Draco pressed a kiss to her lips. 

'I love you too.'