Draco x Reader

Once again, no, im not dead, just really fed up with school and stuff. Sorry for not updating regularly, I promise I will as soon as I get a rest.
Also. My best friend flxrcxnt is writing an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING book called "Prompts to a Certain Someone." She's an amazing writer and her prompts are everything, so go check her out and show her some love ❤️

She was Draco's childhood sweetheart. His first love, but certainly not the last. A muggle, Y/N Y/L/N , was the girl next door.

Indeed, she lived in the beautiful house beside the Malfoy Manor in muggle London. They spent their entire childhood, at least until Draco was eleven and she was ten, together, they were unstoppable and inseparable, like one the other.

Until September 1st, a few years back, came knocking at their door, and Draco left, not saying a word to her until their accidental meeting.

She never knew he was a wizard. That every year he crossed a wall to go to a magical school called the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That he was a wizard with a tendency to darkness and evil, not that anyone knew that, of course.

Fifth year came rolling around quickly. Well, end of fifth year.

It was the first year Y/N would return home, she had moved to a boarding school far, far away, and hadn't returned home for the summer in at least three years.

The Malfoy and Y/L/N families had cheerfully organized a "joined family" dinner, the families were close ever since their kids were little. Formal and organized, in the dining room of the Malfoy household, the glee and chattiness was on full swing.

When they sat at the table, a formally dressed Draco noticed that, as every single summer, there was a chair with a person missing. Of course, the chair was saved for Y/N, in the hope that, some summer, she would return home to them. But it had always been empty.

'Oh, come on, rejoice!'- A girly voice sounded gleefully through the household. The Y/L/N's eyes widened and Ms. Y/L/N's filled with tears instantly, as a girl, Y/H/C hair and impressive physique, dressed in a red dress and black heels, opened the door to the dining room dramatically.

'Y/N'- Ms. Y/L/N exclaimed, as they gasped in surprise.

'The princess of the joined family is back!'- Draco admired her sense of glee and happiness. Something he, definitely, lacked. Her eyes wandered around the room, until they fell on a pair of blue piercing ones.

Her smile faltered.

'Draco.'- She said, her voice now ice cold and monotonous.-'It's curious to see you here again.'

The air between the people in the room was awkward and tension was basically seen between them. Everything fell silent and serious.

'Nice to see you too, Y/N'- A smirk very characteristic of him showed up on his face.-' You look as beautiful as always.'

He only received a scowl from the girl who was his first love a few years ago. But he wasn't giving up, she really did look hot.

Her hair was natural and healthy, long, and the rich color was still there. Her body was now developed and, if he had to say so himself, in the best way possible. And the red dress and perfectly done makeup wasn't very easy to resist as well.

'Well, if you'll excuse me, I am going to take a seat.'- She said, and sat down on her preassigned place. She smiled at the people around her, she was happy to be back home.

Dinner went fluently. Chatter, laughter and reminiscing memories were heard from the Malfoy Manor until very late at night.

After dinner, Draco wandered around the dark corridors of his own house. He was back, for the first time in a long time, and his house was just like he remembered. Dark, cold, and motionless.