Harry x Reader

It was a certain tradition at Hogwarts that, every Friday night, every single student would go out after curfew to the Quidditch Pitch, all houses, all ages, in order to witness or play the offhandedly and clandestine Quidditch Matches. No one knew who was who - all the students played in pajamas, after all- but they had a lot of fun, even when these got competitive.

So there they were, Y/N Y/L/N, captain of the team consisted of half Slytherins and half Ravenclaws, face to face with Harry Potter, captain of the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff team. The two sixth years were ready for the battle of their lives.

'You ready to go down, Potter?'- The girl asked, leaning forward on her broom, a sly smirk very characteristic of a Slytherin (AN: You're a Slytherin in this one, sorry) across her face. Harry leant forward.

'You wish, Y/L/N'- He smirked, and everyone cheered. Y/N and Harry, both captains of their respective Slytherin and Gryffindor Quidditch teams, her, a chaser, him, a seeker, had always had a competitive edge, especially towards each other. People strongly believed they liked each other, but, even though they laughed it around, - they could never say it wasn't true.

'Bring it, Potter.'- She winked, and flew away. Harry watched her, dressed in a white, fitting cami and grey shorts, her green cloak thrown over her shoulders as a way of protecting herself from the cold, shouting around to her team. He shook his head with a chuckle, and flew towards his team.

'Okay, everybody, listen up!'- Lee's voice was heard through the speakers. Somehow, the Weasley twins always found a way to turn them on, in order for them to be used in the clandestine matches. -'Today's match is consistent of, on one side, Slytherin and Ravenclaw!'- All of the people in these houses, at one side of the pitch, cheered loudly. -'And on the other, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff!'- The red and yellow side of the pitch roared. -'Captains today are, Captain of the Gryffindor team, Harry James Potter!'- Harry received some cheers.-'And, Captain of the Slytherin team, Y/N Y/L/N!'- She also received some cheers. -'As always, fair play, guys, and now, please, everyone on the stands, light up your wands!'

A 'LUMOS!' screamed in unison was heard, and, in seconds, thousands of wands were lit up, providing light throughout the whole pitch, in order for the players to see.

'Go Y/N!'- Someone screamed, and Y/N looked down at her best friends, Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass. She smiled at them. Then, she took her position.

'Let's go, guys! Let's win this!'- She screamed eagerly at her team, who were pumped up to play. Her eyes darted towards Harry. -'You're going down, Potter!'- She laughed.

'Not if you go down first!'- He screamed back, sending a wink her way.

'Now, if our captains would stop flirting'- Lee said, receiving a glare from a set of blushing teens.-'The match is about to start.'

And with that, the Quaffle, the Bludgers and the Snitch were released, and the match began.

It was a competitive one. It was team against team, and the cheering was louder than ever before. It was Harry against Y/N, and the points came really close, Gryffindor/Hufflepuff just behind Slytherin/Ravenclaw.

'And Cho Chang has caught the Snitch, Slytherin/Ravenclaw wins!'

Half of the pitch erupted in cheers. So did the players. Everyone flew down, it had been two hours of intense playing and, naturally, they were tired.

Y/N high fived Cho, congratulating her, while everyone was leaving. It was tradition of the clandestine Friday Night matches that, due, to the unity between houses on those nights, every Friday, one house would provide place to sleep for the night. That night, it was the Ravenclaw Common Room, so everyone left quickly, before anyone could see them.

Y/N walked into the changing rooms, in order to store her Nimbus 2001 safely in her storing space, along with her cloak. After all, she had a practice scheduled for Monday evening, and she knew that if she left her cloak in her space, the house elves would clean it up for her and leave it right where it was supposed to be. That's how nice they were, at least to Y/N, because she was as equally nice to them, and brought them clothes every summer, so they wouldn't suffer the cold that surrounded Hogwarts in the winter, and she visited them from time to time, helping them cook, and providing them with a few laughs.

She smiled to herself. That match had been one for the History books.

Suddenly, warmth was surrounding her body, as two arms slipped around her waist from behind. She smiled to herself.

'I know it's you, Potter.'- She halfly ignored him, along with her thumping heartbeat, as she continued to put her things away. A musky smell, combined with the slight scent of the leather used for Quidditch gloves, got to her senses as she felt a slight chuckle in her left ear.

'Good match, out there, by the way.'- Harry said, as his eyes met hers when she turned around, still in his arms.

'Trying to seduce me, Potter?'- She continued their little flirting game, which was very common and amused her from time to time. He raised an eyebrow to combine with her smirk.

'Oh, I don't think that's even necessary anymore, Y/N'- He said, a chuckle escaping his lips, a strand of jet black hair falling over his green eyes, and the glasses surrounding them. She did a thinking motion, a smile appearing on her lips. Her hand raised up to move the strand away from his face, and then falling to the back of his neck.

'Is it?'- She asked. He laughed.

'You're impressive, Y/N.'- He said, pulling her closer by her waist, and pressing, finally, his lips to hers in the most loving, passionate, and necessary way. She smiled against his lips, reaching to touch his jet black curls, his hands holding her like if she was a porcelain doll against him. Definetely, that match was one for the History books. Not only did she get the win, she also got the guy.

He was the one to pull away.

'Now, we don't want people to think, don't we?'- Harry asked sarcastically.

'Oh, people thought way before us, Harry.'- She said, and he kissed her hand. He locked his fingers with her.

'Let's go. It's late, and we need to return before anyone catches us.'- He said, smiling, and they left, at last, together.