Harry x Reader

Truth or Dare was your favourite game of all times. You didn't care about the dares, and you were such a good liar, no one ever found out your real truths.
Good, because half of them had to do with Harry Potter, the boy of your dreams.
So, a rainy winter night, you, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, the Patil twins, Seamus, Dean, Fred and George, Luna, Angelina, Katie, Lee, Cho and Neville were playing Truth or Dare in the Gryffindor common room.
The only ones who knew about your crush on Harry were Angelina and Hermione, as they were your best friends.
'So, um... Angelina. Truth or dare?'- Ron asked.
'Dare'- Angelina said.
'I dare you to kiss Fred'- He said. Angelina turned a light shade of pink, but placed a soft kiss on Fred's lips, making them both flush.
'Y/N.'- Angelina said. You looked at her with a pleading look. He smirked at Ron and Hermione, who were sitting on Harry's sides.
'I dare you to do 15 minutes in Heaven with Harry'- Angelina said. Yours and Harry's mouth dropped, and you turned scarlet. If you said no to the dare, you would have to take a swig of Veritaserum, and it would make you say things you don't want anyone to hear. You stood up, and walked first to the closet, Harry behind you. Fred closed the door.
'15 minutes, guys!'- He said.
'Not less, not more'- George said.

The closet was big, to your astonishment.
'So...'- You said. Harry grabbed you by the waist.
'To be honest, I've liked you since forever'- He said. You blushed pink. Harry Potter liked you?
'Me too'- You said. Next act, Harry cupped your cheek with his right hand, and placed his lips against yours, lovingly. You returned the kiss, closing your eyes. Harry smiled when he felt you kiss back, and you placed your hands around his neck. You played with his dark, jet black hair, and his hands travelled to your waist, pulling you closer. You moved his hair from his forehead, and traced the lightning scar with your thumb. He shivered.
'Don't do that, Y/N'- Harry whispered against your ear. You, however, looked at his eyes and bit your lower lip. You traced the scar again, slowly. Harry closed his eyes. He lifted you up, and you wrapped your legs around him as he went back to kissing you.
Harry's kisses were loving, dripping with passion and his true feelings for you.
'Fire minute!'- Katie screamed. Harry put you down and kissed your lips once more, before pulling away.
'Date me, Y/N'- He pleaded, his green eyes piercing yours. You smiled.
'Only if I get to do this every day'- You said, tracing the scar with your thumb again. He shivered, but smiled.
'Yes.'
'Then consider me your girlfriend, Potter'- You smiled.
'Time's up!'- Fred said. The doors opened, and you walked out, Harry behind you. His lips were tinted pink from the candy you've eaten before the game, and both your hair were messed up. Still, you two wore smiles. Hermione and Ron nudged Harry in the ribs, while Angelina and Hermione looked at you with smirks.
'Before we continue'- Neville asked. -'Did you two get together?'-He asked. Everyone's eyes turned to you and Harry.
'Maybe.'- You said, a smirk on your face.