Draco x Reader

Y/N Y/L7N wandered around the castle with her mind in completely another world. It was a late afternoon, and she really didn't feel like her student-packed common room or her squealing girls-filled dorm.

Suddenly, a subtle, beautiful music reached her ears. She stopped dead on her tracks, just listening. But it was so quiet and delicate that she certainly couldn't hear clearly.

Being educated in a family that cherished elegance, aptitudes and classicism, it wasn't uncommon for Draco Malfoy to have a perfect ability to play the piano. He had a wonderful ear for music, so it was plainly easy for him to get the notes correctly.

The empty transfiguration classroom had the perfect acoustic for a piano, he realized that the first day he arrived at Hogwarts, almost six years ago.

It was a trembling and nervous first- year Draco who asked Minnie McGonagall for permission to use the Transfiguration classroom when not in use. And that resolved the mystery of why the Transfiguration classroom would remain open after class. Not that anyone knew that, of course.

The weather outside was frightful. The snow covered a good 3 feet, and it was flouncing over the tall and intricate window sills of the Hogwarts Castle.

His fingers trailed over the black and white tiles of the classic looking and acoustically pristine piano Draco had transfigured a desk into, almost inaudibly and automatically, until silence took over the room. The song had finished.

'Someone has been hearing La La Land on repeat over the summer '- A smirk-filled voice sounded behind him. His expression turned white and terrorized in seconds, no one could know. He turned around.

'Don't worry, I won't tell.'- She assured him with a shy smile. Y/N Y/L/n was standing at the door. She was blushing slightly and now, so was Draco, who couldn't keep his eyes off the beautiful girl.

'It's okay.'- He said, turning around towards the piano once again, but not daring to touch a single tile.

He nervously heard her quiet steps as she closed the door behind her, and walked towards him. He absentmindedly moved to one side of the velvet covered bench he was sitting on, fro her so sit down. She did, and waited. Silence reigned among them.

'What are you waiting for?'- eHe asked all of a sudden.

'Play something for me.'- She asked with a smile as a response. -'Something from La La Land.'

Draco tensed up. No one had ever asked him to play publicly, only his mother and, sometimes, Aunt Bella, before she went Voldemort crazy anyways.

But it was Y/N. It was the only girl that flooded his thoughts and heart, ever since he met her almost five years ago, in their second year at Hogwarts.

''Kay'- He muttered.

The sound of the piano on the note range of "Mia and Sebastian's Theme" from La La Land was the only sound in the room. Not even their own breathing was heard.

She looked at his hands running through the piano, she was amazed. Having little knowledge about piano music, she was enchanted by the music Draco was creating. And by him.

She tried to copy his hand placement and scoring, but failed terribly. She was about to give up, when Draco pulled closer to her and wrapped his arms over hers from behind, his hands on hers, as he guided his fingers through the piano tiles in the correct order. Y/N laughed softly, in between a mixture of shyness and embarassment, as she blushed red. Draco smiled, he had made her laugh.

When silence re instated in the room, Draco removed his hands from hers. No one talked at all, they didn't dare ruin the moment.

'That was amazing.'- She said in admiration. He smiled, his hand lifting upwards towards her face. He pulled a strand of her hair that had fallen on her face behind her ear, before caressing her cheek softly.

'Do you love me like I do?'- He asked softly, the words slipping out of his mouth without thinking. She nodded with a quiet smile.

Draco leaned in slowly, their eyes fluttering close as they were about to kiss, closer, closer...

Draco's arm slipped over the piano.

Creating a loud noise.

The noise sent them both flying backwards, their hearts racing.

They just looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

'Oh, kiss me already.'- She said with a grin, pulling him from his tie towards her, crashing his lips to hers, making a smile appear on Draco's lips as he kissed her back