Harry x Kat

Requested by xXKat-And-SofiaXx . I hope you like it! <3 I absolutely LOVED this idea btw. 

Harry Potter couldn't keep his eyes off the girl in the blue Quidditch uniform, doing laps around the pitch. Her long, brown hair was tied in a loose braid that fell over her right side, and her brown eyes contrasting against her pale skin. 

'Loosin' a round, Davies!'- She screamed in her thick, Canadian accent, where she came from. She laughed at Roger Davies, who was flying behind her, trying to get past her. 

'Oi, Potter!'- Someone distracted him. He turned around. 

'Can you stop staring at Valentine for a second, please? She's going against you.'- Oliver Wood asked, making Harry turn red like his cloak. Fred and George laughed. 

Indeed, she was. Kat Valentine, a halfblood Ravenclaw with not blood but knowledge on her veins, as she was the smartest girl in all of the school (Yes, even smarter than Hermione, believe me.), was the seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Not only that, but she was gorgeous and charming, and the owner of Harry Potter's heart, and thoughts, most of the time at least. So, the game would be him against her, and, honestly, he was nervous. 

'Ravenclaw 50, Gryffindor 70. It all comes down to Potter and Valentine, after all. The first one to catch the Snitch wins.'- Lee announced. 

'SHUT IT, LEE!'- Both Harry and Kat yelled at the same time, without even noticing. Lee decided to close his mouth, with a triumphant smile on his face. 

Kat looked around. Where was the Snitch? It seemed invisible with all the players moving around. 

Suddenly, she saw it. A glimpse of gold just behind the Gryffindor chaser, Angelina Johnson. 

She flew up to her, and the Snitch began moving around. 

'And Valentine seems to have seen the Snitch! She's going for it!'- Lee announced, and Harry looked with his eyes for Kat. 

And there she was, following the Snitch around. He went for it, and they both raced across the pitch, not even bothering to look at each other, when... 

'AND KAT VALENTINE'S GOT THE SNITCH! RAVENCLAW WINS!'- Lee announced, and then left the microphone, as his team had lost. 

Cheers erupted from the  blue coloured stands. Kat made a celebratory lap around the pitch, before everyone left. 

The whole school had just left the Quidditch pitch, but Kat wasn't in the mood for partying. Taking the advantage that the night hadn't fallen in just yet, she grabbed her Defense Against The Dark Arts Studybook and went to the Black Lake, where she sat against a tree to just read. Everything was in perfect and pristine silence. 

'Nice catch, Kat'- Someone said suddenly. Kat jumped up with a squeal. She looked up and saw Harry Potter sitting on the branches of the tree. 

'Gosh, Harry, you scared me'- Kat said, her hand on her chest. 

'Oh, sorry, Kat, I didn't mean to'- He said, smiling down at her rather shyly. 

'What on earth are you doing up there anyways, Potter?'- She asked, crossing her arms with a smug smile. 

'I don't know, honestly. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be celebrating?'- He asked raising an eyebrow. 

'Didn't feel like it. I'm tired.'- She said, and eyed the empty spot next to Harry. Harry motioned her to climb up, and she did. 

She sat next to him, both their hearts racing fast. 

'Whoa'- Kat said, when she saw the view from there. The sun was setting, and everything looked beautiful.

'See? It is for something that I come here all the time'- He said, smiling. They both remained in silence, watching the sunset in awe. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was a nice one. 

'Harry?'- Kat asked suddenly. Harry turned to look at her. 

'Mmhm?'

'Do you think that I will one day become a Quidditch Player?'- She asked, swinging her feet forward and backwards. 

'Kat, you already are one'- He said, and Kat raised an eyebrow. 

'I know that, slug.'- She said sarcastically.-'But I mean like a professional one.Do you think im good enough?'- She asked. 

'Of course, Kat. You are probably the best player in all of Ravenclaw.'- He said. -'Besides, Kat, you are smart and thoughtful, im surprised you're not the team captain, im sure you have quite a sense for planning out gameplays'- He said. Kat smiled. 

'Do you really think so?'- She asked, and he nodded. 

Kat just rested her head on his shoulder. 

'Thanks'- She whispered, and they continued to watch the sunset.

'Kat, I need to tell you something'- Harry said, looking down at the girl resting on his shoulder. Kat lifted her head. 

'Yes?'- She said, looking into his emerald green eyes. 

'I like you. Like, I really, really like you, Kat'- He said. Kat smiled smugly. 

'You don't like me back, don't you'- Harry said, turning uncomfortable all of a sudden. But Kat just got closer to his face. 

'That's for me to know, and for you to find out'- Kat said with a smirk. Harry smiled. 

'Well, let's find out then'- He said, and smashed his lips to hers. 

Yeah. She liked him back.