Young Remus x Reader

You wandered around the Hogwarts library. It was late at night, and the library was your happy place. Silence, only the occasional sound of someone whispering or passing the pages of a book could be heard. The book shelves were high, extremely high, and full of books of every single sort of subject you could think of. 

You smiled as you walked in between the shelves, looking up with a smile. You were looking for a certain book, it was that book. Your book. 

It was a book about love charms and seduction. It had something, something special, that lured you into reading it a million times. You had the belief the pages were deeply infused in amortentia, the frail pages of the book had almost your fingerprints on it. 

But the book wasn't there. 

You were sure you had put it there last time, and Madam Pince knew you loved that book, so she made sure it was always there for your comfort. But it wasn't there. 

Your eyes searched frantically through the spines of the books. Nope. The black book with shimmering rose letters had disappeared. 

You sighed. 

'Looking for this?'- A voice asked. You jumped in surprise, and turned around. A tall blonde, with his arm resting on the wall of the shelf, was smirking down at you. 

'Lupin'- You sighed in relief. 

'The one and only'- His smirk from above made you weak at the knees. Remus was a cute guy- who am I kidding, he was gorgeous. Blond hair, green eyes, and an outstanding height, he could make any girl fluster up in seconds. 

'What an eventful evening'- You said, raising you eyebrow slightly. He chuckled. Your eyes diverted to the book on his hand, and so did his. 

'What are you reading?'- He asked, turning to look at the title of the book. -'The guide for love charms and seductive spells?'- Your cheeks reddened. 

'How did you know I was reading it?'- She asked, as red as his Gryffindor scarf. 

'Maybe because you always carry the same smell about you, and because the margins of the book are doodled with your handwriting.'- Your eyes opened wide at his confessions. He took the time to look at the margins? Which you actually didn't know you doodled absentmindedly. And... was he even that attentive to know the smell you carried about you?- Oh wait. He was a werewolf. He had an amplified sense of smell. 

'And so what?'- You asked, looking down. He chuckled. 

'What do you read this for? Who are you trying to impress?'- His voice had lowered in pitch and volume, almost breathy, and very seductive. 

'Nothing that's of your concern, Lupin.'- You crossed your arms in front of you, looking up at him. He chuckled again, his head going backwards slightly. His arms slithered around your waist, holding you close to him. You were surprised and stiff still, you couldn't react at all. Your breath hitched in your throat, and you felt obliged to look at his dazzling eyes. 

'You need no seductive spells, did you know that?'- He asked, whispering in your ear. A shiver was sent down your spine. You looked into his eyes, and his eyes were sincere, as well as you smile. He was sweeter than a candy cane and you couldn't deny it. 

'What do you mean?'- You asked quietly.He smiled sincerely. 

'You already have the ways of making any guy go crazy over you.'- He half smirked. 

'You think so?'- You asked, a little smile pulling at your lips. He nodded. 

'You're breathtaking, really.'- He said, smiling.-'I've liked you for a while now, Y/N. I really have.'- He said, his hand reaching to caress your cheek. His hand against your skin felt electric, and you couldn't help but smile.

You went on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek softly. He was reddened up when you pulled away. 

'You're very sweet.'- You said, and his now shy smile responded. His hand pulled your face forward, as he slowly placed his lips on yours. 

It wasn't a hard or desperate kiss, it was only his soft lips on yours, his fingers barely touching your lips. 

He pulled apart first, and a smile grew on your lips. 

'I guess I can say the same about you, Remus.'- She chuckled slightly, looking down. Remus pulled her closer, and she nuzzled her face onto his soft sweater, as he kissed the top of her head. 

'I want to love you, Y/N.'- He said softly. You could sense he was smiling. -'I want to be the guy you dream about, the one who makes you happy.'- You smiled. You looked at him, and he looked down at you. 

'You already made me happy, Remus.'- You smiled, your finger wrapping around a curl of his hair that was falling on his forehead. -'And I want you to love me, I want to be the girl you smile about, the girl who will always be here for you. The one to protect you and heal you up when you go through your transformation.'

He returned a smile. A shy one. You looped your arms around his neck, standing on your tiptoes.

'Remus Lupin. Quite the gentleman.'- You said, before he pressed his lips to yours again. 

And there you were. Remus Lupin was kissing you in between the shelves of the library. Quiet, comforting, loving. The air smelled like coffee, old books and love. His hands held to your waist, yours holding his neck down. 

It was love. And, thinking about that book, now you were happy it had created a new memory.