Draco x Lauren

Requested by @Nuchus14. Let me get something straight: She requested this before I closed requests, and by comments. I told her that requests were by Direct Message, but hers is broken (Wattpad has been having some problems with Private Messaging, I know that myself) And she requested in the comments. So, her imagine is still available. Im so sorry for doing it this late, and im sorry for all of you who think this is injustice. Guys, of there's something I always need to ask you is for PATIENCE. I sometimes have days in which I don't know what to write, or I don't have time to do so. I try to update every day because you mean the world to me, and I only want to make you happy. I don't want to sound rude, or demanding, im just saying that im trying my best to go as fast as I can and as good as I can, so please have patience. I hope you understand. I love you, as always. 

Draco searched frantically for one girl across the crowded Hogwarts grounds. He looked for the tall blonde, with brown eyes, and a Hufflepuff robe. (AN: sorry, you didn't give me any specifications, so I made the character up)

Lauren Nair. Also known as the girl who had, surprisingly, stolen Draco Malfoy's heart. 

Ever since she stepped foot into Hogwarts after being transferred from Durmstrang in Draco's third year, Lauren was the only girl Draco could think about. He would spend days and nights thinking about her, dreaming about her, talking about her. 

It wasn't long until he decided to spark a conversation, which she followed. They became friends really soon, and he learned a lot of new things about her. Not only was she beautiful, she was also kind and caring, and she was quite an observer, no wonder she was in Hufflepuff.

And he believed she had changed him. Her kindness, her loyalty, was passed slowly onto him, and everyone became surprised when he actually helped a first-year Slytherin boy up after defending him from some fifth year bullies, rolling his eyes at their kiddiness. 

He was very impressed, every summer, when she would walk into the Hogwarts Express. She would look different every year, more mature, more beautiful, more everything. And Draco couldn't help but fall in love for her. 

His eyes searched frantically for her. The New Year was about to begin, and he had to tell her something before the year changed. 

10.

9.

That's when he saw her. Hufflepuff robes, blonde hair, tall. He began pushing his way around people in desperation. 

8.

7.

6.

'Move!'- He screamed at the students who were on his way. He needed to get to her. 

5.

4.

3.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around with a smile. 

2.

1.

'Draco'- She said with a smile. -'Happy New...'

'Yeah, shut up'- He said with a smirk, before pressing his lips forcefully onto hers. She was shocked at first, but he could sense her relaxing under his touch instantly. His arms wrapped around her waist, and hers around his neck. 

'What was that for?'- She asked, out of breath. 

'It's the new year, Darling'- He said with one of his dazzling smiles.-'Be mine?'- He asked. 

'Of course, you blonde bimbo'- She said with a playful smirk, as she grabbed her by his tie and pulled him in for a kiss. 

Fireworks and cheers were heard around them. But they didn't care. 

New Year. 

A new relationship was born.