Newt x Reader

So, today I went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them to the movies, and I absolutely loved it. So now you can also request Newt and Credence! ❤️

'Y/N, im back!'- Newt's voice rang through the house. You smiled in your sleep. It was Friday night, and you had got home from MACUSA at around 8pm, as you worked as an auror, and you had gone to sleep, as Newt was going to be quite late.
Newt worked at a Magical Beasts Care Center, where he cured all the captured beasts caught from the No-mags sight.
Steps were heard going from the first to the second floor.

'Hey baby'- His thick british accent sounded in your room. He sounded quiet, and tried to make as less noise as possible. He took off his clothes and just slipped a pair of sweatpants.
'Hey Newt'- You said sleepily, smiling at your blonde fiancee. Yes, Newt had proposed to you a few months ago, and you were going to get married in a year.
You looked at him in the dark.
'Newtie, what happened to your face?'- You said, looking at the big gash he had across his left cheek.
'Oh, I got scratched trying to tame a Scampdaler today. Nothing to worry about though, babe, I got it fixed. It will heal in no time'- He said, grabbing your hand. You smiled and placed your hand on his cheek.
'You know, you make me scared sometimes, Newt Scamander'- You smiled, and Newt leant against your cheek.
'I know. But im always fine. Now go to sleep, you need to get up early tomorrow'- He said, lying down next to you. He wrapped his arms around you, and you rested your head on his chest.
'Good night, Y/N. Love you'- His thick accent sounded softly in your ear.
'Love you too, Newt. Goodnight'- You said. Newt pressed a kiss to your forehead, and you fastly fell asleep, and so did he.