Credence x Reader

'That would mean, you are of not more use to me, Credence.'- Those were the only words you could hear from your hiding spot, making your jaw drop to the floor, as well as your boyfriend, Credence Barebone's.
'But... what about the promise?'- A confused Credence asked Grindewald. You knew he was Grindewald, and not Graves, but you had your reasons not so say anything.

You and Credence had been together since you two were 16. When he turned 18, he began to be interested in magic. He never told you anything about it, anything about his sister, or Graves, or the fact that he wanted to do magic. You found out on your own eventually.

But you were worried. So, after a rough day of healing his scars, the ones created by his adoptive mother with his own belt, he ran away, leaving you behind, and you followed him.
You found yourself behind a wall at the Subway station in center New York, not far from where you lived, looking at Credence and Grindewald, who you knew who he was after some research.
'You promised! You promised to help me become a wizard to prevent my Obscurus and you know it!'- Credence was desperate now.
'Well, kid. You need to sort out the people you treat with.'- Grindewald said, and began to leave.
And, from your spot behind the wall, you almost fell backwards in shock.
Credence was transforming.
First, it was his arms. Then, his legs, and suddenly, he was a mass of black, destroying everything in their path.
You had to take cover, you were scared. You had never seen something like that, you couldn't believe it.
The walls around you seemed like they would be destroyed among everything else in the station, but, suddenly, two voices came down the stairs, screaming.

A man dressed in blue and a woman dressed in black, she was tackling Grindewald to the ground and he was trying to calm down Credence.
'Newt, what's going on!'- The woman screamed.
'I don't know, I can't handle him!'- The man, supposedly named Newt, answered in fear.
You could feel in your heart the pain Credence was going through, unleashing it all at once. And suddenly, you weren't scared to die for love.

'Stop! You're going to hurt him!'- You screamed at Newt, coming out of the darkness. Grindewald, the woman and Newt looked at you.
'Who are you?'- Newt asked.
'Im his girlfriend!'- You screamed in fear and anger, pointing at the mass of black your boyfriend was now. -'I know how he's feeling! He's in pain!'- You looked around, and your eyes fell on Grindewald.
'You! It was all because of you! All because of you and your stupid promise of helping him do magic!'- You were going to attack him, but Newt held you back. People were swarming into the subway now.
'Tina will take care of him. Can you help us? Credence's not responding to us!'- He sounded desperate. You looked at the blonde in desbelief.
'You want me to do something? I have no idea about what im supposed to do!'- You screamed over the noise.
'Try to calm him down! Maybe he will listen to you, and he will break free from the Obscurus!'
You looked at the mass of black. So that's what an Obscurus was.
You took a deep breath and stepped forward, tears rolling down your face.
'Credence'- You whispered. It didn't seem to hear you.
'Credence!'- You screamed louder now, it didn't hear.
'Credence Barebone, listen to me, please!'- You cried out loud, and the mass of black seemed to slow down.
'I need you to fight against it. You can do this! I need my Credence back, you can come with me, and we will live happy. We can go to MACUSA, and ask them to teach you Magic. Please. I need my Credence back.'- You were crying softer now.

Suddenly, a figure plummeted into the ground, and the mass of black was absorbed behind you.
You looked quietly at the boy who was standing up with effort.
'Cred'- You whispered. He looked at you, and, running towards you, he collapsed into your arms, holding on to you for dear life.
You held him up, wrapping your arms around him. He was crying, loudly, so you let him do so.
'I was so scared'- He cried. In between your tears, you managed to get a tighter grip on him.
'Also was I. I couldn't lose you for the world.'- You said, and you pulled apart a few seconds after. You looked back, quite afar from where you were, Newt smiled sincerely at you both before everyone went back to the chore of arresting Grindewald.

You returned your gaze to your boyfriend, who still had his arms thrown around you.
'How did you know?'- He asked.
'I found out and made my research'- You said, wiping the tears off his face.-'I get how you feel, Credence.'
'But, Y/N, I could've killed you.'
'It would've been worth it. I was ready to die for love, Credence Barebone. Because I love you, wizard or normal.'- You said, holding his face with his hands. You held the face of a broken boy, someone who needed love, affection and happiness.
You leaned forward, pressing your lips to his. He inmediately kissed you back, the salty taste of his tears transferring onto your lips.
'I love you.'- He whispered against your ear, holding you close to him.