Oliver x Reader

Gryffindor's chaser was having quite a hard time seeing anything at all. 

Rain was pouring, rapidly and strongly, in the middle of the Quidditch finals for the House Cup between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. 

Y/N Y/L/N, dressed in a red and gold robe, with the number 5, and position Chaser on her back, was trying to fight against the overcoming wind to get the Quaffle out of the Ravenclaw's chaser hand. 

Her broom was resisting, she was sure it would be broken down by the end of the match. Her face and body was drenched in water, and she certainly couldn't see anything. 

Gryffindor was a few points behind Ravenclaw. Because of the weather, Madam Hooch had announced that the match would end in exactly 15 minutes, and when that time came to an end, the house with most points would win. So Gryffindor had 15 minutes to turn the match around. 

'And Y/N is right behind Kate Cameron, trying to take the Quaffle out of her hand. Will she do it, Gryffindor's star chaser? Will they turn the scoreboard around?'- Lee Jordan was announcing over the microphone. She heard the cheers from the Gryffindors. It all depended on her. She was sure Harry wouldn't catch the Snitch, if even she couldn't see the players, how would Harry see a little golden ball that flies like the speed of light?

'Y/L/N! Y/L/N!'- She heard intensive screaming from the people dressed in red and gold. She swiftly passed beside Kate Cameron, snatching the Quaffle out from her hand, receiving a protest from her.

'And Y/N had the Quaffle! Now all she has to do is score the goal before the time runs out, and the match will be settled!'- Lee announced. The cheers grew louder. 

She flew around the pitch, as many Ravenclaw players were coming straight for her. She noticed she had Oliver flying at her side soon enough, trying to block every Bludger and player coming her way. Fred and George were sending the bludgers everywhere, but it was very hard to see where they were aiming because of the pouring rain. 

'Oliver, I can't do it!'- She screamed over the cheers.

'Y/N, what are you saying?'- He asked with a confused face. 

'I can't do it, my plan will backfire!'- She screamed back. Oliver just smiled. 

'Yes you can! I believe in you!'

'You can't possibly, Oliver, we will lose because of me!'

'Let me show you I believe in you then, date me!'- He screamed, leaving Y/N with a face of confusion. 

'What?'- She asked. 

'You heard me!'- He said with a smile, making her laugh. 

'And you're asking me now? In the middle of a Quidditch match, with Ravenclaws catching up on us?!'- She asked with a laugh.-'Are you mad?!'

He grinned. 

'Say yes! It will make a great story when we win!'- He smiled. She smiled, before noticing that the Ravenclaw beater was really catching up to her, trying to knock her from her broom. 

She flew down in an attempt to escape him, her broom turning upside down and back up again in the process. She held onto the Quaffle with her life, not letting it drop. 

She divised the hoops. The cheering was louder every second, but she had one objective. 

'Last 20 seconds!'- Lee screamed over the microphone. 

She flew faster. The Ravenclaw keeper was ready, but she also was. 

She got closer to the hoops, Quaffle in hand. 

Closer.

Closer.

Closer...

'AND Y/N SCORES, MAKING GRYFFINDOR EARN 10 POINTS, OVERPASSING RAVENCLAW! GRYFFINDOR WINS!'- Lee was about to lose his voice from all the screaming. Y/N couldn't believe it. 

She looked at the stands. Everyone was standing, and jumping, and screaming, and cheering for her. She looked at her team mates, all flying down towards the ground, where they were people waiting for them with towels. 

She flew down, a big smile on her face. 

When she saw Oliver right below her, she smirked. 

'Hey Wood! Catch!'- She said, jumping from her broom, falling into his arms. 

She looked at his brown eyes, belonging to the boy who was smiling cheerfully at her. 

'Yes.'- She said, with a big smile. -'A million times yes.'- She said, before smashing her lips to his. 

He returned the kiss instantly, and the screams went off at the players. 

'Look at that, folks! Oliver Wood and Y/N Y/L/N! Write this down, this one is one for the History books!'- Lee Jordan announced. 

When they pulled apart, she was standing in front of him. 

He had her face in his hands, and was looking into her Y/E/C eyes with the biggest smile on his face. 

'Oliver Wood?'- She asked, making him raise an eyebrow. -'Yeah, he's a keeper'- She said with a smile. He smirked at her, before kissing her again. 

Certainly, one for their History books.