Draco x Reader

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. HELP ME PLEASE.

Idea for this imagine was taken out of a post in @drarry_is_my_otp on Instagram. This means the general idea is not mine. 

Y/N walked around Hogwarts, looking around. Six years had passed since she had entered Hogwarts, but it still amazed her every single day. 

Winter was rolling around. Her favourite season of the year. Sweaters, scarfs, and hot tea by the fireplace with a good book. Yes, it sounded good. 

She entered Potions without a thought on her head, and sat next to her best friend. 

Hours passed since then, and Y/N was a little bit confused. 

'Y/N, what did you just say?'- Her best friend asked, kinda off. 

'Just what I told you, Y/BF/N, I don't know how, but everything around me smells like Malfoy's cologne. You know, musky and comfy-like and...'

'Okay, okay, that's enough.'- She said, and Y/N gave a little giggle, a blush creeping up her cheeks. She had liked Draco for so long now, it was very usual for her to speak about him all day long. But they were just friends. 

'But what you're saying is ridiculous, Y/N. I think Malfoy has got you riled up lately'- She said, shrugging off her best friend's crazy assumptions. 

The fact was that, after Potions that morning, Y/N had been feeling a little weird. The air around her smelled intensely of Draco Malfoy, and his cologne. How had she recognized the smell, because when he was around, the scent emanating from him was prominent. And she could be swept off her feet instantly. 

Not that she was complaining, of course, but she was curious about why did the air around her smell like that. 

When she reached the Slytherin Common Room (AN: Sorry, you're a Slytherin in this one), she went up to her room to change. However, she couldn't seem to get rid of that strong smell, the strong, sweet smell that made her feel like if she was being embraced by Draco just there and then. 

Suddenly, a light bulb activated in her brain. 

Potions class. 

They had brewed amortentia in Potions class that morning. And, her best friend had accidently spilt it all over Y/N's sweater sleeves. 

And that explained everything. 

Why did her sweater smell like Draco? Because Y/N's amortentia smelled exactly like him. And that was exactly what it was supposed to be like. 

A shy smile crept up her face. She slipped on a pair of sweatpants, and a white cami, and slipped the sweater over it, pulling the sleeves to her nose to take a whiff of the sweet smell. She grabbed her book, and went over to the common room again. 

When Draco entered the Slytherin Common Room, a few hours after curfew, he tried to be as quiet as possible in order to not wake anyone up. He was confused. 

He had spent the whole day trying to figure out what the third smell in his amortentia was. It was flowery and sweet, but subtle. He had smelt it before, that was for sure, but he couldn't quite pinpoint where. 

As he walked past the couches in the Common Room, he got a whiff of that enticing smell again. He turned his head instantly, just to find Y/N Y/L/N, asleep in one of the couches. 

He walked up to her, and admired her sleep for a few seconds. Draco had liked Y/N for as long as he could remember, he had just never had the courage to say anything or take action. But, they were just friends.