Draco x Reader

AN: again again, I know... it's just that it fits better with Draco. Remember requests are open!

You had been chosen Head Girl of Slytherin, and you couldn't possibly be happier.
And, the Slytherin Head Boy was none the less none the more than Draco Malfoy.
You didn't speak to him, and he didn't speak to you, so you didn't know much about each other, but still, you had liked him ever since you both were prefects, his dazzling eyes and platinum blonde hair just got to you.

Your favourite day of the year had arrived. All your life, you had managed to sneak in and watch the Prefects Picture Day. It was the day in which all prefects and heads from each house had many pictures taken, and one of them was hung in the Prefects and Heads wall near the Great Hall.
It was quite incessant, everyone going around, fixing the prefects and heads' makeup and hair and uniform, and making them do different poses and faces.
And now, it was your turn. Your picture day was up.
'Y/N Y/L/N, you're up'- The photographer said. You fixed your curls once more, ran your finger through your lips and went in front of the camera.
'Okay, do as you like. Do serious faces and happy ones, okay?'- He said. You nodded. You placed your hand on your hip and your photoshoot started.
You smiled at most of the pictures, but also did serious ones. You were put on your Quidditch robe for some pictures also.
'Okay, we are going to do Head Girl and Head Boy pictures now. Draco, come in here with Y/N, please'- The photographer said. Your heart stopped for a second. You had forgotten completely about the Head Girl and Head Boy pictures! And yours were with Draco Malfoy!
He walked up to you. He looked amazing, as always.
'Okay, Draco I want you to stand slightly behind Y/N. Y/N, you just keep your hand on your hip like you had. Serious ones first, guys'- Your smile faded inmediately as the flash went off the camera. You were sure those pictures would look amazing.
'Now, I need you guys to look at each other and smile'- You looked to your side, and saw Draco looking at you. He smiled at you sincerely, both your smiles were natural as you looked at each other.
'Now, do as you please, guys. I'll just take the picture'- He said. Draco got closer to you and wrapped an arm around your waist. Your hand found his at your waist, and you locked your fingers with his.
The pictures came out perfect. Some were smiling, some serious, but all of them were great.
After the photoshoot was finished, all the prefects and Head Girls and Boys left, but Draco pulled you behind.
'Hey, do you think you can take one more picture of us?'- He asked the photographer.
'But, we already have millions of pictures, Draco'- You said confusedly.
'Sshh. Trust me.'- He smiled at you. He looked at the guy in the camera, who smirked at him. What was going on?
'Okay, guys, ready? Three, two, one'
And, as the flash went off, your eyes were closed, but not by the flash.
Because Draco had pressed his lips to yours.
You melted into the kiss instantly, as the flash continued to go off maniacally.
When you pulled apart, you smiled at him.
'Y/N, I've liked you ever since we became prefects, but I was just so scared to ask. Can we please record this story, as Head Boy and Head Girl?'- He asked, and went on one knee in front of you.
'Will you be my girlfriend?'- He asked. You smiled as wide as the Cheshire Cat.
'Yes!'- You exclaimed. The guy with the camera was taking more pictures than Rita Skeeter's photographer. Draco pulled you in a hug and twirled you around.
You've seen every Prefects Picture Day, but none could compare to yours.