Harry x Annie

*WARNING: PG-13.*

There was something round and about Harry Potter that day when his girlfriend, Annie, kissed him in the Common Room. But he didn't know what it was.

Her lips felt electric against his, even more than they ever did in the seven months they had been dating, the start of their sixth year. Her hands, one holding onto his neck to pull him closer to her, the other one on his chest, felt cold but pleasant.
He had that urge to pull her closer, to place his hands on the small of her back, and play with her blonde locks. He had the urge to kiss her harder, and more passionate, and make out with her.
He had the urge to see her in less clothing than all the winter clothes she was wearing, adding to the uniform, and look at the perfect body of his perfect girlfriend.
He had the urge to pick her up, and take her to his room, a place where they knew no one would burst in in the middle of their makeout session, and lock the door behind him, making it just her and him.

Harry had never felt like this for a girl, ever. Not Cho, anyone. But, yet somehow, even though he felt weird, it felt right.

He applied a little more pressure to the kiss, surprising Annie. They were alone in the Common Room, luckily, as everyone was still out on the Quidditch Pitch due to the most recent match, in which Harry played, which landed us in this situation.
However, she did kiss him back a little harder also, lacing her hands around his neck. His hands, on her waist, pulled her closer to him, until you couldn't fit even a piece of paper in between them.
Harry's tongue passed swiftly over Annie's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which was granted.
They soon began making out, much like they had done before, but this feeling of still wanting more was still there. Their kiss was more passionate and needy, and they just couldn't be more together against each other.

Harry lifted Annie up, and she wrapped her legs around him, his hands holding her tightly. He walked absentmindedly, his mind still fixated on the girl kissing him, to his room. He knew it was empty, Ron was with Hermione, and everyone else would be going to the Gryffindor Party because of their recent victory in Quidditch.
Thank Godric, his door was unlocked, so he had easy entrance to the room. It was dark, and warm, making the atmosphere perfect.

He heard Annie's giggle against his lips when he closed the door violently behind him, and, again, the attack of her lips on his.
Her hands were tugging at his hair a little bit harder now, pulling herself closer to his with every kiss.

Harry couldn't resist himself, and placed her down on his bed, hovering over her. His legs were tangled with her, and his hands beside her head, trapping her. But she didn't resist, instead, she gave in.
The kissing became even harder, their hands flew around each other. His hands had a tight grip on her waist, even though one was threatening to fall lower, and her hands were still laced over his neck.
He pulled off his Quidditck cloak, leaving him in just his uniform, before undoing the buttons on Annie's robe and letting them fall to the floor. Annie didn't resist or deny, she smiled instead.
None of them had ever been in that situation before, and they both didn't believe they were ready, but they somehow couldn't seem to break apart.

Annie bit his lip lightly, making Harry go insane. He pulled her closer to her, but pulled his lips away from her for a second.
'Don't tease me, Love'- He pleaded. Annie smirked.
'Im not teasing you, Harry.'- She answered, and Harry resumed his job of kissing her.

His lips parted ways with hers, slipping slowly downwards. He kissed his way to her neck, just below her jawline, when he felt her grip around his shoulders tighten and a soft moan of his name slipping through her lips.
'Harry'- It was just a whisper.
'I seem to have found your sweet spot'- Harry said in a smirked whisper, kissing the spot again and again and again, sucking slightly on her skin. Something about her whispering his name in desperation made him not want to stop, but he wasn't surprised when he saw the purplish mark on her neck when he pulled away.
His lips met with hers again, much to their gratefulness.
Harry pulled Annie against him, sitting down with her on his lap.
Her fingers, as her hands were on his chest from the sudden impulse, began fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one.
'Annie?'- Harry asked, holding her against him.
'Ssh'- She shut him up, pulling his shirt off, revealing his toned body, much to her surprise.
'You're ripped'- She whispered against his lips, half in surprise and half in delight, running her hands through his chest.
She knew Harry's hands had slipped down her back to her bum, but she didn't complain, they didn't bother.
'You're beautiful'- He suddenly whispered against her lips, making her smile.
'And im fucking serious'- He said then, kissing her harder, a kiss she returned.

Now it was her lips that left his. She was quite sure what his sweet spot was, a few inches below his collarbone, before his chest.
'Babe, don't.'- He said on her ear, but didn't pull her away.
'Im afraid I already knew what your sweet spot was, Potter'- She said with a smirk, before lying on top of him, her lips colliding softly with his skin, sucking in slightly, leaving a red mark on the spot.
Harry wasn't like her, he didn't emit a sound, but she felt him squeeze her bum harder with his right hand and as he threw his head back.

His hand slipped under her shorts.
'Harry'- She breathed out, pulling away.-'Im not ready'
Harry just looked at her.
'Don't worry, im not ready either.'- He said, pulling away from her definetely. She smiled at him, he understood.
She lied down next to him with her head on his chest, his hand slipping through her hair.
'That was...'-He started.
'Amazing'- She finished with a sigh.
'Yeah.'- He concluded.-'I love you'-That was sincere.
'I love you more, Harry'- She said, pressing a kiss to his cheek, before they both fell to sleep.