Draco x Katie

Requested by @KatieMathews1
I hope you enjoy! ❤️

'Hey Katie, wait up!'- Someone called from the end of the hallway. Katie turned around and saw the familiar platinum hair and ice blue eyes running towards her.
'Hey you'- She said, as her best friend, Draco Malfoy, slung an arm around her shoulder and continued to walk with her.
'Hey Kat'- He said, pressing a kiss to her head as he was slightly taller than her. -'What class do you have next?'- He asked.
'Potions'- She said.
'Same'- He said, and she smiled. They were the best at potions, and they always worked together when they had class together.
Draco was a year higher than Katie, and a Slytherin, just like her. Still, they were best friends ever since she started her first year.

'You coming to Quidditch practice later?'- She asked. She was the keeper of the Slytherin team, and Draco was the seeker.
'Yup.'- He said, popping the last P. They got to the class and sat together at a table.
An hour later, they were dismissed with an excellent mark on their Veritaserum brewing.

He watched her, and how her auburn hair blew in the wind as she zoomed around on her broomstick. The green robes around her had been magically altered by himself to fit around her body, as they were actually his from his first years at Quidditch.

'Nice block, Katie!'- He called, as she blocked three quaffle shots in a row. She locked her eyes with his for a second and smiled.

A few hours later, it was basically midnight, but they weren't sleeping. They were in the Slytherin common room, talking, as they would usually do.
She was curled up against one side of the sofa they were sitting on, in pink pajama pants and a white fitted t-shirt, a cup of tea in her hands.
And Draco was sitting against the other side of the sofa, in grey sweatpants and, presumably a t-shirt, but it wasn't visible as he had a sweater over it, a cup of tea also in his hands.
They were quite used to doing this every Friday, sit around until late and drink tea, talking about life.
But Draco was somewhat nervous about something, she could see it.
'Draco'- She said, and he looked at her.
'You're worried about something.'- She said, and he sighed.
'I like someone'- He ran a hand through his hair in defeat. Katie smiled.
'Does baby Dracey have a crush?'- She cooed.
'Shut up, Katie, you sound like Pansy'- He said. She took her hand to her chest, acting offended.
'That's offensive'- She said, making him chuckle. She sat next to him.

'How is she like?'- Katie asked.
'Oh, she's beautiful'- Draco smiled to himself. He put his cup down on the table next to Katie's. -'She has long, auburn hair, and her eyes are a perfect shade of dark blue'- He said.
'She is a keeper. For Slytherin'- He said, and a blush crept up Katie's cheeks. He was talking about her.
'I think you took your guesses already?'- He asked, a cheeky smile on his face as he looked at her. Katie blushed more.
Draco took his hand to her face, cupping her cheek as he looked lovingly into her blue eyes.
'May I?'- He asked softly. She nodded slightly, and Draco, made up of courage and leant in, and slowly kissed her lips.
It wasn't a first to him, but it was a first to her.
He was slightly surprised when Katie started kissing back.
He pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, their faces moving to opposite sides as their lips fit on each other like a puzzle, perfectly.
They pulled apart and he searched for her eyes.
'Wow. Not a bad kisser yourself, Kat. Best kiss I've ever had'- He said. She blushed.
'Date me, Kat. Please.'- He asked pleadingly at the girl sitting on his lap.
She nodded smiling.
'Okay'- She said, a smile creeping up to her cheeks. He returned the smile as he kissed her lips again.
A few hours later, they were still talking. But now, they were in Draco's room by themselves, lying on his bed, his right arm wrapped around her waist and the his left hand playing with her hair, her head resting on his chest , her hand over his heart, where she could feel his heartbeat.
'I love you, you know'- He said. She smiled and snuggled into him even further.
'I love you too'- She answered.

A few hours later, they fell asleep in that exact position.