Ron x Jessica

Requested by @youtubepotterhead . I hope you like it! <3 

'Goddamit'- You cursed under your breath, looking at your wand. You were trying, more than anything, to cast a Patronus charm, but your wand was not having it. 

You tried, tried and tried. Nothing. And Dementors scared you more than anything in the whole entire world. Well. Except Voldemort, he was the thing that scared anyone in Hogwarts the most. 

You sighed. You would have to ask for help.

'Harry!'- You yelled down the hallway, and him and Ron Weasley stopped in the middle of the hallway at your call. 

You've known Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger ever since you entered Hogwarts, and you were actually a very good friend of theirs. 

'Jessica Painter. What can I help you with?'- He asked with a smile, and Ron looked rather reluctant at his best friend. 

'Can you meet me in the library after class today? I have a question for you'- You said. Harry looked at you. 

'Sure'- He said, with a stifle of nervousness. He knew that Ron was itching to take out his wand and hex him right there at that moment. 

'Thanks! See you later, Harry'- You said, and looked at Ron with a shy smile. -'Ron'- You said, and turned around and left. 

Harry was hesitant to even move. 

'Potter'- Ron just said, and Harry turned around. 

'What was that about?'- He asked, confused. Harry shrugged. 

'Who knows? That Ravenclaw is full of surprises.'

Turns out, that you had only asked him to help you cast a Patronus, and he was helping you out. You two would meet every now and then, but, for some reason, you never told anyone what you both were doing. 

Ron and Harry had grown kind of distant, and Hermione knew why. Ron had liked you since forever, and, for some reason, he believed that Harry and you were dating behind his back. Which didn't turn out to be true, because you had also liked Ron for as long as you could remember. Hadn't he noticed, how certainly shy you were around him?

'Expecto Patronum!'- You screamed at the top of your lungs, and it happened. You had casted, finally, a corporeal Patronus. 

A female Jack Russell Terrier dog emerged in a white form from your wand, running around gracefully, and funnily. 

You smiled. Finally. 

But Harry was frozen in his spot. 

'So? How did it go?'- You asked with a smile, snapping him out of his thoughts. 

'Oh. Amazing, really, Jessica, amazing'- He said, with a smile. You smiled back. You were going to pass that final test surely. 

The next morning, Harry ran down the hallways with Hermione to Professor Lupin's class. 

'Professor Lupin'- They both stormed in his classroom. Lupin looked at them with a confused face. 

'Harry, Hermione, what are you doing here?'- He asked. 

'We need a favour.'- Hermione asked. 

'We need you to transfigurate a Boggart into a Dementor'-  Harry said with a suggestive smile. 

'Harry, where are we going?'- You asked, following Harry into the Forbidden Forest. 

'We are going to have a practical lesson today, Jessica'- He told you with a smile. He left you in the forest, and walked away. 

'Hermione, where on earth are you taking me?'- A confused Ron asked Hermione, as she dragged him into the Forbidden Forest. 

'Ronald, will you please shut up? Now stay here'- She said, and left, leaving  a very confused Ron in the middle of the forest. 

You looked around. Everything was dark, and the noises made you grab forcefully the wand in your coat pocket, just in case. 

Suddenly, a Dementor appeared in front of you. You let out a deafening scream, and took out your wand. 

'EXPECTO PATRONUM!'- Was your scream. You froze in place. You had heard someone scream the exact same thing. 

Your patronus came out of your wand and began attacking the Dementor. But you, in your shaking state, didn't notice that there were two Patronuses. 

Both Jack Rusells. 

You looked at your right. A few metres away from you, was none the other than Ron Weasley. 

You ran to each other,and you went straight into his arms. You could feel his heartbeat racing fast as he hugged you, shaking in fear, just like you were. 

'Are you okay? Did the Dementor attack you?'- He asked into your ear. 

'No'- You said. -'You?'

'No.'- He said, pulling apart slightly to see your face. Tears were streaming down your face, and you were breathing heavily. 

'Jessica, don't cry'- He said, wiping the tears off your eyes. 

'I was scared'- You said, hugging him again. 

You both pulled apart a few seconds after, just to see two white, ghostly Jack Russells, one male, one female, chasing each other around playfully. The Dementor was gone. 

'Is that your Patronus, Jess?'- Ron asked. He was thinking the same thing as you. You nodded quietly. 

'Our Patronuses are matched.'- You said in awe. He looked at you. And right there, right now, you saw him with a whole different light. Hope. 

'So, how did you like the experiment?'- Harry's voice asked, coming into the forest with Hermione. 

'Harry James Potter, you scared the living hell out of both of us!'- You told him angrily. 

'It was to prove Ron, that that's what we've been doing together. I was teaching you Defense Against The Dark Arts, that's all'- He explained, and you looked at Ron. 

'What did you think?'- You asked. Ron turned redder than his hair and placed his hand on the back of his neck. 

'I thought you and Harry were dating'- He said. And Hermione and Harry took that as an opportunity to leave, leaving you two alone in the forest. 

'Dating?'- You asked, when you two were alone. 

'Yes. And... I became jealous because...well... I like you'- He said, looking at you almost apologetically. 

'Ron, you are so oblivious. I don't like Harry, I like you!'- You said with a hint of desperation. You were still scared, all you wanted is for him to hold you in his arms again. 

'You do?'- He asked. You laughed nervously. 

'Ronald Weasley, our freaking Patronuses are matched. What other proof do you need?'- You asked. 

'I guess none'- He said. 

'Well then just shut up and kiss me'- You said, a smile on your face. He was shocked. 

'What?'- He asked. 

'You heard me'- You said laughing, making him laugh now. He walked up to you, and, with a swift movement, he grabbed you by the waist, pulling you closer to him, and smashing his lips against yours. 

You smiled when you kissed back. It was all you had asked for, Dementors and everything. 

Now, you both had to remind yourselves, you had to kill Harry Potter and Hermione Granger later.