Harry x Reader

AN: Sorry, I love Draco and Harry the most. I will write others, tho. Leave your suggestions!

*Narrator*

It was almost Christmas at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Snow was falling from the sky, and Hagrid was carrying snowed-up trees everywhere. 

'Bye, Y/N! Merry Christmas! You too, Harry!'- Ron and Hermione said, as the Hogwarts Express started moving. You and Harry stood in the platform, waving at them. 

You, as many students in Hogwarts, weren't going home for Christmas, as your parents were quite... unused, of your magic. But, you weren't going to be alone, as one of your best friends,and, your secret, long time crush, Harry Potter, was also staying. 

You and Harry made your way back to the Great Hall for lunch. 

'Students, may I have your attention.'- Dumbledore said. The few students remaining lifted their heads towards him. 

'As you may already know, this Saturday it's Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we are having the usual Hogwarts Christmas Dinner. However, I must remind you that all students must wear formal attire to the Dinner. Boys will wear dress cloaks, girls will wear gowns. You must be here at the entrance to the Great Hall at 8:00 pm sharp.'- He said. Students looked at him. Christmas was the best at Hogwarts. Laughing your head off at the ghosts' attempts at Christmas Carols, drinking hot chocolate while opening your presents the next morning, and a delicious Christmas dinner. 

'Also, all classes will be done until just midday for all this week. All afternoons will be spent however you like: Quidditch, studying, whatever you like. And for those interested, there will be a trip to Hogsmeade tomorrow.'- All students cheered in delight, as Dumbledore finished his speech laughing. 

'So... how about that Hogsmeade trip?'- Harry asked, as you both walked to the Quidditch pitch. 

'Im going. I have to buy presents for Ron, Hermione and Luna yet'- You answered, concentrated on the Golden Snitch you were tossing around. 

'Im going with you. I have zero idea about presents'- He said. You laughed, and went to the Quidditch pitch with him. 

Christmas Eve was here at last. You were in your room, humming to yourself, as you sat in front of your mirror. With a flick of your wand, your hair was wavy and perfectly styled. You took no time on doing your makeup, you were an expert. 

You stood up, and put on your golden heels. Then, you walked to your closet. Your beautiful, red, long dress, with a little golden sash around the waist, was waiting for you. If something was to impress, was that dress. 

You looked in the mirror a few minutes later, and passed your hand over the wrinkles in the dress, that fit you perfectly. Hermione was right, it was perfect. 

You came down the stairs to the Great Hall, and could feel all eyes on you. The dress was dazzling. You put on your best smile, as you descended down the staircase, your dress flowing behind you. 

'She looks beautiful'- Luna whispered. Harry, who was turned around, couldn't see you. 

'Who?'- He asked. Luna grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around.

*Harry's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. That, was Y/N. The girl in the dazzling dress, coming down the staircase, was Y/N.

'Harry, Luna'- She said, her smile always present. 

'Y/N'- I answered. Luna smiled and just left, as someone was calling for her. I offered her a hand, which she took. 

*Narrator*

'Let me guess'- Harry said, as you two walked towards the Great Hall, everyone looking at you. -'Red and gold for Gryffindor, right?'- He asked. You looked at him, and raised an eyebrow. 

'No! I just... thought it looked good'- You said, and tried to supress a giggle.-'Alright, yes. Let's say I have quite a tendency for the Gryffindor colors. So?'

'Nothing. You look amazing, by the way'- He said. Your cheeks turned scarlet, as you both entered the hall. 

The dinner was amazing. The food was delicious, and you had an amazing time with your friends. You even had a little bit of a ball, so you, Harry, Luna and some others danced for a while, until going to sleep. 

The next morning, you woke up to a knock on you door. You put rubbed your eyes, and opened the door, to see Harry leaning on the doorframe.

'Oh, it's you. Hi Harry. Merry Christmas'- You said. He looked at you up and down. Dressed in sweatpants, a hoodie and slippers, you sure looked like you just got out of bed. 

'Nice look, Y/N'- He grinned. You shoved him playfully. 

'Are you ready for gift exchange?'- He asked. You nodded.

'I'll meet you in the Common Room in a few minutes. Just let me get changed.'- You said, and closed the door. 

A few minutes later, you were dressed in your school clothes in the common room, sitting next to the enormous tree, with Harry and your Gryffindor friends, opening gifts. 

The owls came in, and dropped Hermione, Ron and Ginny's presents. Hermione's gift to you was a friendship bracelet, that had a charm with a H and a (first letter of your name) charm. Ron's were candy, and his mom had knitted a beautiful white sweater for you. It was light, and had lace at the bottom. Ginny's present was a scrapbook, with all pictures of all of you and your friends together. 

'Harry, this is your present'- You handed a box to him. He opened it, and his eyes shined. 

'Y/N... I don't know what to say...'- He was speechless. A smile was drawn at his face, when he had a framed picture of him and his parents when he was little. 

'How did you get this?'- He asked. You shrugged.

'Lupin gave it to me when you left Grimmauld Place. He told me to give it to you. It was faded, so I put a little charms on it to get the color back as much as I could. It's not perfect, but...'- You were crushed by Harry tackling you to the floor in a bone crushing hug. You laughed.

'Thank you, Y/N. It was the most special gift of all.'- He said, as you both sat up. Everyone looked at him, expecting him to give you his present. 

'Oh, I forgot. Your present is not here, Y/N. It's a surprise. If you would follow me?'- He stood up, and offered you a hand. You walked to the exit, and Harry turned around before winking at his friends. 

'Harry, where are we going?'- You asked, as you walked. 

'The Quidditch pitch'- He said. You both arrived in seconds. 

You stood in the middle of the pitch, when Harry suddenly shot out of the changing room, in his firebolt. He flew around the pitch, making snow fall over you. You laughed as Harry pulled crazy stunts, and tried to manage to stay on the broom. When he got down, you both wore smiles. 

'This, is your present.'- He said, and pulled out a box from his cloak pocket. You opened it. A delicate necklace, with a Golden Snitch pendant hanging from it, was inside. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. 

'Harry, this is beautiful. I love it'- You said in astonishment. Harry clasped the necklace around your neck. It fell just over your collarbone area. 

'Beautiful.'- He said in approval. 

'Thanks'- You said, sincerely.- 'But, Harry, im not a Seeker'- You said. 

'No, but I am. And I've found what I was looking for. That's not the only surprise, Y/N'- He said, as he walked towards you. 

'I like you, Y/N'- He said. You were surprised. Harry Potter, liked you?

'I do too, Harry'- You said, sincerely. He waved his wand, and mistletoe appeared on top of both of you. You laughed nervously, looking down, but Harry grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer, kissing you.