Young Remus x Reader

Probably one of the best imagines I've ever done. Enjoy!

Remus Lupin passed his hand through his blonde locks as he entered the Prefects' Common Room. There, he noticed the fire was on, as every night. Lily's room door was closed, and so was his. He knew that Lily wasn't neither in his room or hers, as she was probably with James or Marlene.

He entered the room, locking the door behind him.
It was no surprise to him to find his girlfriend, Y/N Y/L/N, sprawled on his bed, reading a book in just her pajamas. Which were, to add, summer pajamas. And they were in the middle of the winter.
'Hey beautiful'- He said absentmindedly, as he walked towards the bathroom. He came out a few seconds later with no shoes on, and a newly washed face and teeth.

He made his way to the armchair in front of his bed, flopping down onto it, as his girlfriend was raiding his bed.
'Rough evening?'- She asked, and he closed his eyes.
'NEWT exams are getting the best of me'- He sighed, leaning his head back.

It was usual for Y/N to wait for Remus in his room. After all, they had been dating for two years, it was very usual for Y/N to spend nights at his boyfriend's. Especially on full moons. After James, Sirius and Peter walked him back to his room after going to Madam Pomfrey's, Y/N would always be waiting for him, no matter the hour in the morning it was, to give him comfort and make sure he wasn't in pain.

The room fell silent. But not an uncomfortable silence, a nice one, a very needed one. They didn't need to talk, knowing about the presence of each other in the room was enough.

Half an hour past, and Y/N and Remus were still in their own things. Y/N was still reading, and Remus was actually falling asleep.
'Re?'- Y/N asked all of a sudden. Remus opened half of one eye to look at the girl tiredly.
'Mmhm?'
'Can I have your sweater?'- She asked. Remus groaned slightly.
'Y/N, you always do this'- He muttered, and it was true. Y/N would always ask for his sweaters when she was cold, and most of the times she would also keep them until Remus retrieved them from her room.
'Remuuus'- She complained with a puppy face.
'Y/N, no'- He whined.
'Mooonnnnyyyy, prettyy pleaase'- She said, wrapping her arms around herself. A summer pajama wasn't a good option in winter.
Remus sighed in defeat, and a smile appeared in Y/N face.

Remus reached for the hem of his sweater, and pulled it up, passing it over his head, leaving him literally shirtless, revealing his various scars and his very toned body.
'Whoa there!'- Y/N exclaimed all of a sudden. Remus looked at her, sweater in hand.
'You never told me you didn't have anything under that'- She said, raising an eyebrow. But the truth is, that she had to fight herself to keep her eyes off his toned abs and back.
'Would you prefer if I put the sweater back on?'- Remus smirked. Y/N blushed red.
'No'- She muttered, and Remus tossed her the sweater, which landed straight on her face.
'Oohf!'- Her expression was muffled by the sweater on her face. She removed it from her face, and took a smell our of it. It smelled just like his cologne, but if you noticed, it also smelled like her perfume as well.
'Smells like you'- She laughed softly, before putting the sweater on. It reached a little below her hips, and her hands were half covered by his sweater. It was obviously like a dress on her, but Remus thought she looked hot in his clothing.
She stood up, placing her delicate feet on the floor. Her glasses were almost falling of her nose, and her hair was thrown in a messy bun at the top of her head.
Remus watched her as she walked up to him, wrapping her thin arms around his waist. He wrapped his around her neck, due to the height difference, which was pretty prominent.
He kissed the top of her head, and she looked up at him. He grabbed her chin slightly, and, pulling her face up, he kissed her lips softly.
She smiled into the kiss, so did he.
She pushed him down on the bed, kissing his lips once more, sweetly and loving, before climbing up beside him.
'Come on, pretty boy. Tomorrow's a full moon, and we both need to sleep'- She said. Remus rested his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her tiny body. She ran her fingers through his blonde curls, looking down lovingly at him.
Remus pulled himself up to press a soft, tender kiss to the space between her neck and her collarbone, before returning to his previous position.
And, just like that, they both fell asleep.