Fred x Reader- Part 2

Because it was very much requested, part 2! This is dedicated to @danillamaa who had the main idea for this imagine. Enjoy!

A few days later, George had finally seemed to stop bothering his twin brother with the girl with Y/H/C hair with a purple strand on her right side.
It almost seemed weird, it was way too suspicious, at least that's what Fred thought.

He was walking down the Hogwarts Grounds, when he saw her.
She was sitting with her back resting on a tree, and she seemed to just be staring out at the Black Lake endlessly.

He took a deep breath, and he walked determinedly towards her.
'Mind if I join?'- He asked, and Y/N turned around instantly. When she saw him, her cheeks turned a shade of pink, and she smiled shyly.
'No, not at all'- She said, removing her bag from next to her, and Fred replaced it's place.

They both just stared at the endlessness of the Black Lake. It was captivating, mesmerizing even.
'It's magnificent, don't you think?'- Fred asked, and Y/N looked at him.
'It is'- She said, and Fred turned to look at her.
And he was very, very confused when he saw what happened.

Y/N's eyes were turning from Y/E/C to pink.
Not a dark or flashy pink, a soft and subtle one.
'What?'- She asked, looking at his confused face. Fred snapped out of his thoughts.
'Nothing.'- He replied with a smile. -'Y/N, I came here to ask you something'- He said, feeling the heat rushing up his cheeks. She looked at him expectantly.
'Yes?'- She asked.
'Will you... I mean...only if you want...'
'Yes, Fred, I will go to Hogsmeade with you next weekend.'- She laughed softly at the outstanded face the oldest of the Weasley twins sported.
'How did you know I was going to ask you that?'
Y/N, to Fred's amusement, laughed. She looked cute while doing it, also. How she tried to cover up face with her hands while a smile escaped her lips.
'Fred, I am top of the class at Legimillency'- She said with a giggle, and Fred turned red. She had read his mind.
'Right. Okay then, meet you outside Saturday at 10 am?'- He asked with a smile.
He took that time to check her eyes again. Yes, still pink. But now the outsides were turning a shade of violet.

They said their goodbyes, and Fred left.
He walked angrily towards the dorm room he shared with George and Lee.
'What did you do to Y/N?'- He slammed the door open, making the other two jump.
'What do you mean?'- George asked, looking at Lee for help.
'Y/N? Y/N Y/L/N?'- Fred asked incredulously.-'As far as im concerned, her eyes aren't pink with violet borders, excuse me'
George jumped up instantly.
'It worked!'- He screamed in victory.
'George, what on Godric's sake are you talking about?'- Fred asked.-'What did you do to Y/N and it has to be reverted before Saturday morning, because im going out with the Y/E/C ed Y/N, not the one with pink eyes.'
George and Lee smirked at the redhead at the door.
'Well, my dearest brother, let me tell you a story.'- George said, with a smirk.
'Today morning, I decided to test my experiment with the beautiful Y/N Y/L/N. I took my potion, and, accidentally, slipped it into her morning Pumpkin Juice. Let's say it worked, her eyes turned pink when talking with you.'
'You can't be serious'- Fred protested, taking his head with his hand. -'George, what on earth did you do?'
'The experiment would make Y/N's eyes according to her mood. When she was talking to you, her eyes turned pink. Pink means in love. And you told me her eyes had violet borders?'
'Yes, as soon as I asked her out. Her eyes began to turn violet'
'Well, violet means nervous. That means that you made her nervous when you asked her out.'- George finished, and Fred couldn't resist a smile. Y/N was in love with him, and he was happy.

George and Lee smirked.
'Now, Freddy dear, what was that about you asking out Y/N?'- Lee asked, making Fred turn as red as his hair, and laugh.
'Sit down, and tell us everything.'