Fred x Reader

Laughter was heard around the Weasley household that warm afternoon. Indeed, a group of teenagers were running around, blasting aguamenti charms at each other- Penelope Clearwater, Angelina Johnson, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Y/N Y/L/N- and boys in swimming trunks- Ron, Percy, Fred, George Weasley, Seamus Finnegan, Dean Thomas, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom and Lee Jordan. 

The Weasley household was the usual spot for "summer camps", as they liked to call them. Tents on the backyard, endless nights looking at the stars and more than one love confession every summer, yes, that's what this group of kids was about, ever since they were little. And Molly and Arthur Weasley were more than happy to receive all of them- after all, they had grown to treat them like they were their own- and there was nothing Molly liked most than seeing her kids happy. 

'Fred, put me down!'- Y/N squealed, half laughing, as Fred Weasley picked her up and carried her over his own shoulder. The redhead was laughing, along everyone else. She didn't seem to can break free from the guy. But she laughed instead. 

Midnight. Every single small group was separated around the fireplace: Ron, who had his hand linked with Hermione as she rested her head on his shoulder, Harry, who had his arms around Ginny's waist, who was sitting in between his legs, Neville and Luna, who were very whispering and secrety that summer altogether, Dean and Seamus, this last one cuddled under the protectiveness of his boyfriend, Percy and Penelope, the redhead threading his fingers through the locks of the blonde girl, and then the platinum group: Y/N, sitting in between Fred and Angelina, with George at her side, and Lee to the other side of Fred. The fire was crackling, and they were still laughing. Everything was perfect. 

'I'm sure I can impersonate your runway walk, Y/N.'- Ron said, standing up from Hermione's grasp to do a very exaggerated and hilarious demonstration imitating Y/N, causing the laughs around him. 

Y/N was a model. At least in the muggle world she was. She would get modeling jobs every summer, how could she not, she was beautifully gorgeous. And sexy. And hot. And any other adjective any guy could think about. And her friends had seen her on her runway shows before, and yes, maybe she was a little sassy, but, hey, isn't that what being a model is about?

The new school year came by too fast for their comfort. It had seemed like summer had just lasted a week, maybe because they had an amazing time, the whole group together. But now, everything was back to normal- school was back and they had to focus on that.- 

It was after a tiring Friday full of NEWTs and various tests altogether, the group was reunited again in the Gryffindor Common Room. Butterbeer and various amounts of candy had been brought in to celebrate the end of an exhausting week, and they couldn't be happier. 

Music was blasting, and they were laughing. They laughed even more when Y/N, being the crazy girl she was, raised the volume of the music and, even in her heels, she stood up in one of the tables and began dancing. 

Fred watched her as she danced, compliments and laughter surrounding her. He had always thought she was beautiful, gorgeous even, yes, with her Y/H/C hair and her Y/E/C eyes, along with the sculptural body that modeling had made of it. But it was that moment, when she was laughing genuinely, her heels stomping on the table, her eyes twinkling with enjoyment, that he realized that she was something more. 

She jumped down the table, and everyone else joined her dancing. Fred continued to watch her, along everyone else, as she spun around, her skirt lifting up with every turn. 

Until Fred got a glimpse of it. 

It was, definetely, white lacey underwear that he had seen on Y/N under her skirt, and, apparently, he wasn't the only one. 

Everyone in the room stopped dancing, incluiding her, before everyone in the small group started laughing. 

'What on Godric's earth are you laughing about?'- She asked. Lee tried to answer, but the laughter cut him in between. 

'Nice underwear, Y/N!'- He said at last, and she noticed. But, instead of blushing, she began laughing. She didn't care, she was a model. A lot of people had seen her in just her underwear, men, women, people in magazines, in runway shows, etc. So she didn't care at all. 

She walked towards the group of three- Fred, George and Lee- and she smacked "her boys" by the head. 

'Guys, you can't tell me you haven't seen a girl's panties before!'- She said, a smirk on her face, crossing her arms.-'How immature are you?'

Everyone laughed at her statement. Lee apologized and, after a while, they all left for their respective rooms- except Fred and Y/N.-

She started putting her stuff away. It was late, and she had to return to her dorm before any ghost or prefect could see her. 

Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist, and she turned around in shock, just to find Fred standing there. 

'Oh, it's just you.'- She wasn't bothered by his hand placement- Y/N and Fred had been in a type of "we're friends but we flirt with each other" phase, so it was very common. 

'Yep, just me.'- He said, his green eyes rippling his red hair. She looked at him, her hands on his shoulders. 

'Anything... you have to say?'- She asked, her voice faltering in a teasing way. He raised an eyebrow sexily, his head moving to one side. 

'You are... extremely sexy'- He said, his voice deepening all of a sudden. Even though they had been through similar situations many times, this one didn't fail to make Y/N's heart stop for a second. Adrenaline began rushing through her body, as she felt Fred's hands grip her a little tighter. 

'And you're saying that why?'- She asked, with a teasy smirk. 

'Because you, darling'- Fred was pushing her up against a table.-'Rock the white lace underwear'

She rolled her eyes playfully. 

'Still hung up on that one?'- She said, as Fred sat her on the table, walking in between her legs. He chuckled. 

'I never forget what I see, Y/N'- He said, his eyes lingering over her lips. He leant down, not sure if he should kiss her or not, but deciding for it. 

His lips just grazed hers, in an attempt to leave her wanting more. And he succeeded, but he didn't know that he would also be left wanting more. 

'Y/N Y/L/N, im gonna rock your world.'- He said, and, with a little giggle from Y/N, he pushed his lips to hers forcefully, his hands on her thighs, bringing her closer.