Harry x Kylie

Requested by @The_Golden_Trash . I hope you like it! <3 (Also. You didn't give me any physical details, so I just described the main character like I preferred. Sorry!)

Harry watched her from the window of the Owlery.

Having a full view of the Quidditch pitch from the big, marvelous window of the Owlery, Harry was watching a certain Hufflepuff at her Quidditch practice. 

Her name was Kylie Ackerman, and she was a Muggleborn Hufflepuff. She was a girl with long, honey-colour hair, and tan skin. Her eyes were a light blue, which contrasted with her skin perfectly. She had a bright smile that could light up a room, and she was fairly skinny and very tall. 

She was a Keeper for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, but, first and foremost, she was the owner of Harry's heart. 

Harry and Kylie had met on their second year at Hogwarts, on the train station. For some reason, Ron and Hermione were late to the train that day, so Harry sat by himself in a compartment of the Hogwarts Express, until Kylie came in, introduced herself, and asked if she could sit there. 

Kylie became really good friends, and the golden trio became the golden four in just over a year. However, everyone could sense that something was going on between Harry and Kylie. They would constantly be caught staring at each other from different sides of the classroom, and, all of a sudden, they became shy around each other at times. 

Hermione and Ron pined for Harry and Kylie for over a year, and always tried to get them together, but their plans always failed somehow, and they didn't know why. 

Still, Harry was completely in love with Kylie, and Kylie was completely in love with Harry. That wasn't a point to deny at all. 

'Hello Potter'- A voice interrupted his daydream. He turned around and saw Kylie standing by the doorframe, in her Quidditch yellow outfit, her hair loose, falling behind her, and his and her brooms in her hands, a smirk on her face. 

'Hello Kylie'- He asked confused, looking at his Firebolt in the girl's hand. 

'I figured we could go for a flight. It's Friday afternoon after all, you know as well as me that the sunsets behind the Whomping Willow look better than ever on Fridays'- She said, smiling. It was true. It was said at Hogwarts that, on Fridays, for some reason, if you sat on the top branches of the Whomping Willow, without bothering it, the sunsets looked more amazing than any other day of the week. So it was usual to see the Quidditch playing students flying off on their brooms to see the sunset at the top of so said tree. 

'True'- He said. -'But you always go watch it with Hermione, though'- He said next. 

'Yes, but...'- She said, drifting off with a roll of her eyes.

'Ron and Hermione?'- He asked knowingly. Those two had been spending a lot of time together, and they two, even though they shipped it, sometimes couldn't help wishing to cast an obliviate charm on them in order to forget about each other. 

She nodded. He grabbed his broom from her hand. 

'Let's go then'- He said. They both stood in the room, mounted their brooms and flew out the window of the Owlery. 

Kylie watched Harry go in front of her. His hair flew backwards with the wind, as well as his black  robes. She sometimes wondered how was he so good of a flyer. 

They reached the Whomping Willow. There was one rule with that tree. If you sat down on it slowly and carefully, and didn't disturb it at all, the tree wouldn't knock you down. Do otherwise, you would end at Madam Pomfrey's for the night. 

They sat down at the very top branch of the tree,and this one only moved. 

'It's used to me already. I come here all the time. It will certainly not knock us down'- She said, looking at Harry. He smiled. They turned their gaze to the beautiful sunset in front of them. The various shades of orange, red, yellow and pink, it was perfect. 

'Wow. It still amazes me how beautiful it is'- She said in a low voice. 

'Yeah. Not as beautiful as you, though'- Harry said absentmindedly. She almost fell off the tree when she heard that. She looked at him. 

'What?'- He asked, and suddenly realised. He turned as red as the sky. 

'Well... it's true anyways'- He said, looking down in embarassment. Now it was her turn to blush. 

'You think im beautiful?'- She asked, a  shy smile playing on her lips. He looked at her, and grabbed her hand. Kylie  looked at his green, dazzling eyes. 

'Of course I do, Ky. I always thought you were the most beautiful girl in all of Hogwarts'- Harry smiled. 

'More than Cho Chang?'- She asked with an eyebrow raise. 

'Please, Cho Chang doesn't even stand a chance beside you, Kylie'- He said, looking at her. And, when she wasn't paying attention, Harry suddenly lifted her head up and kissed her full on the lips. 

Kylie was surprised but, after all, it was all she had been waiting for. She couldn't resist but kiss back. 

Suddenly, water began to pour down on them, and they pulled apart in shock, to find out that the night had already fallen, and now, it was pouring rain. Kylie giggled, making Harry chuckle. 

'So... we can go back if you want'- Harry said, followed by a smirk.-'Or... we can kiss in the rain'- He said, and Kylie chuckled. 

'Mhmm...'- She wondered playfully.-'The second option sounds better'- She smiled, and Harry pulled her in to kiss her again. 

The next day, Ron and Hermione rushed out of class when dismissed to the hospital ward. There, Kylie and Harry were both sleeping, two empty bottles of cough syrup next to their beds. 

Ron and Hermione rolled their eyes at the sigh of their best friends. 

'About time, huh'- Hermione said. Ron, who was beside her, just looked at her with a smug smile. 

'Come on. Let's go. We will visit this two quaffle heads after dinner'- He said, and, wrapping his arm around Hermione's waist, they left.