Fred x Reader

This idea was taken from a post by mutteringfool on Tumblr. 

 Fred Weasley tapped his foot against the chair beside him as he tried to finish his Potions assignment. 

A few metres away from him, George, his brother, and Lee Jordan, his best friend, had been  trying to make an experiment of a sort for about an hour. 

Something always went wrong, somehow. Either they messed up, or broke something, or the potion they were trying to make caused a minor explosion in the Gryffindor common room. 

'Hey, Y/N's eyes are blue, aren't they?'- George asked Lee. 

Lee looked at him confused. 

'What?'- The Quidditch commentor asked in complete confusion. 

'Y/N Y/L/N, goof. Her eyes, are they blue?'- George asked, still looking at the potion. -'Because im trying to make this potion to get someone's eyes to turn the colour that matches their mood, with a temporary effect, of course, if not everyone would have crazy coloured eyes'- He explained. 

'I don't know, George. I never noticed'- Lee said, shrugging his shoulders. 

'They're Y/E/C'- Someone said across the room. George and Lee looked at Fred, who's head had lifted from his assignment. 

'Huh?'- George asked. 

'Y/N's eyes. They're Y/E/C'- He said, nonchalantly. Lee and George looked at each other, and George smirked. 

'And you know that, how?'- He asked his twin brother, making the oldest turn bright red. 

'Im, Im... observant'- Fred tried to save himself. 

The fact was, that Fred Weasley had a absolute and complete crush on Y/N Y/L/N, ever since their second year. She was a Y/H, and a Quidditch player for that house's team. 

It was no strangeness that he had noticed the colour of her eyes. They were the best thing about her, at least that's what she thought. She had beautiful Y/E/C eyes, that would gleam with the sunlight, and defined her feelings. Just by looking at her eyes, you could sense if she was happy, sad, angry, or another thing. Not to mention, that, when exposed to sunlight, her eyes would change to a beautiful shade of dark brown. 

'Uh-Huh'- George nodded, unbelievingly. -'Im sure you're observant.'

'Let's see. What colour is her hair?'- He asked rapidly. 

'Y/H/C, with a purple strand on the left side'- Fred answered quickly, before turning red. George had caught him off guard. 

George smirked, raising an eyebrow. 

'You're whipped.'