"I really don't wanna talk" she said.

"Good then listen. Trevor really likes you Carlie. And if you got a problem with me and his friendship, that sounds like a personal issue" I said about to leave.

"Wait Vanessa..." she said and I look at her.  "I'm probably going to sound like an ass after I say this but I don't really want Trevor" she said.

"What?" i said.

"I was actually using him to get to Nathan" she said. What the fuck. I stare at her.

"Nathan has a girlfriend" I said.

"I realized" she said. I stare at her and shake my head.

"You're a bitch and I hope you rot in hell" I said going back down to Jamie.

"What she say?" Jamie said. I look at her and shake my head.

"Nothing, he deserves better" I said and we watched the game. After the game we congratulated the boys. Jamie runs up to Nathan and they kiss. I walk up to Trevor. "Good game" I said.

"Thanks.... freshmen" he says

"Gross you are all sweaty" I said looking at him and he laughs. He looks over to see Carlie.

"Hey she came? Imma go talk to her" he said and I grabbed his hand. "What?" he said.

"She's a liar, please trust me" I said and he stares at me. "I'll meet you back at the school, we all 4 can go for like ice cream or something" I said and he laughs.

"Will do freshmen" he said and him and Nathan jog back to the locker room. The next day at Saturday practice it was literally the same with the girls. They were ignoring me. This was worse because they weren't passing me the ball. I took matters in my own hands and stole the ball and coach blew the whistle.

"Harrison, you guys are on the same team, you don't steal the ball" he said.

"I wouldn't have to steal the ball if one of them passed it to me" I said.

"Maybe it's time for other people to have the ball" Felicity said and I stare at her.

"Ladies, you need to settle this dispute! We gotta start acting like a team again!" he says.

"We get it coach, pass the ball to your favorite" Felicity said.

"Chill Felicity" Heather said.

"Miss. Carson, do you have something to say to me?" Derek said.

"No coach not at all" Felicity she said sarcastically. I look over at coach and I can tell he was getting pissed off. He tried so hard not to make eye contact with me.

"If you girls don't know, I love each and everyone of you equally. I don't have favorites or anything" he said.

"Wow love? Big word, I've only know you to say it to one of us" Felicity said.

"Felicity!" Bianca yells.

"Felicity get off my court. You are suspeneded from the 1st half on our game on Tuesday" coach said. She rolls her eyes and went to sit down at the bench. Coach looks at me and he blews his whistle. "Get back to work" he said and we started drills up again. After practice, I knew coach was mad at me. I went to his office and he was writing things down.

"Can we talk?" I said.

"No. Not now." he said ignoring me.

"Are you mad at me?" I said.

"Vanessa, I said not now!" he said angry. I take a gulp and step back. I stare at him for a minute then leave to get change. I rushed backed to my dorm room to get changed and grabbed an outfit for tomorrow if I was still going with him and drove over to Dereks. I went around the back again and opened the door. "Why can't you just use the front door like a regular humanbeing?" he said coming into the kitchen.

"You are mad at me" I said starring at him.

"You told them everything!" he said.

"I'm sorry, I thought they were my friends" I said.

"She's going to use everything you told her against us now" he said.

"Derek I'm sorry!" I said and he shakes his head and looks away. I didn't know what to say or do. I turn around about to levae when he grabs my hand.

"I didn't mean to yell at you" he said pulling me closer to him. I go up to him and rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing we can do. Keep doing what we are doing" he said.

"You can't piss her off or she'll get worse" I said looking at him and he lets out a sigh.

"We will be fine" he said kissing my head. The rest of the night we just chilled in his room watching tv. The next day around noon we were getting ready to go. I was so nervous! I mean not only am I meeting the head coach of our team but I'm meeting Derek's family officially as his girlfriend. I wore some leggings, leg warmers, and a nice sweater and curled my hair. I slip on my boots and Derek stared at me from the doorway. He wore jeans with a shirt and jacket and smiles at me. "You are so beautiful" he said and I laugh and smile. "You ready?" he said.

"Yea" I said standing up and grabbed my purse and phone. We got into his car and drove for awhile until we reached this nice big shell color house. "It's beautiful" I said as I get out.

"Yea mom hires the best" he said grabbing my hand and we go into the house. There were a lot of people already there and I heard basketball on in one room, music in the other, kids downstairs and chatter in the living.