33. Issues

Third and fourth quarter I played like a good five minutes. It wasn't coachs fault but still. We ended up winning by 2 so that was good and we came back to the locker room. I got changed in a hurry because the people I thought were my friends turned into bitches. I went back to my dorm to change into leggings and a sweatshirt.

"Hey you ok?" Jamie said coming in with Nathan.

"I'm fine" I said looking at her. "Where's Trevor?" I asked.

"Probably in the apartment, that Carlie girl not talking to him" Nathan said sitting on Jamies bed. Not that I was oblivious but Trevor was my friend and he has always been there for me. I grab my purse and head out and drove over to Trevors apartment. I knocked on the door and after about a minute Trevor answers. He stares at me then moves aside to let me in.

"She still not talking to you?" I said.

"Yup" he said leaning against the door.

"Why?" I asked.

"Beats me!" he said and I stare at him. My phone beeps and I look down and Derek texted me to come over and I told him I'll be there in a little.

"You are making it seem like she's your everything Trevor!" I said and he stares. "She's just a girl if she going to be childish and not tell you what's going on, I know about 97% of the girls at this school would be happy to date you" I said.

"You don't get it" he said.

"What don't I get?" I said.

"I really like her, Vanessa" he said and I rolled my eyes. I walk up to him.

"If you really liked her, why are you still hung up on me?" I asked and he looks at me. "I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow" I said opening the door and leaving. I knew it was a little harsh but I wanted to be honest. I mean the other day he was yelling at me for letting Coach touch me. Like I sense some jealousy. I drove down to Dereks house then went around the back to get in.

"You really enjoy coming in from the back, don't you?" Derek said in the living room and I laugh. I take off my shoes and sweatshirt and walk over to him and sat on his lap. "Today was.............crazy" he said.

"I don't know whats gotten into Felicity" I said and he rubs my leg. "She was suppose to be my friend and she's such a bitch" I said looking at him. "She sees me as a threat that's why. I am a better player than her and she knows it" I said pushing my hair back.

"You are really sexy when you are pissed off" Derek said and I look at him and laugh and he smiles.

"Stop Derek, I'm serious" I said laughing.

"So am I" he said laughing too. "Here let's change the topic, my dad is actually getting out of the hosiptal on Sunday" he said and I smile.

"That's amazing Derek" I said.

"I know, we are going to have a welcome home party for him" he said.

"That's cute" I said smiling.

"I want you to come" he said and I bite my lip. "I'm really big with family and I want them to know that you are the one I love" he said.

"You sure?" I said.

"Positive" he said.

"Then I'll be there" I said kissing him. The rest of the night we cuddle and watched TV then went to bed. The next day I left early to go to class. During practice, all the girls were acting funny towards me like I did them wrong or something. I ignored it and went on to practicing. When I got back to my dorm, I showered and changed and got ready to go to the boys game. Jamie and I drove together to the college. We got to our seats and watch the boys practice. I looked around when I saw Carlie. For a girls whos mad at Trevor she did go the extra miles to see him. I got up and walked up to her and she rolled her eyes.