17. Opps!

I was shock for a minute but at the same time it felt good. Then I realize it wasn't Derek. I back up from Trevor and look at him. "I'm sorry" I said going back to the booth. I feel a hand on my waist.

"You okay?" he said.

"Yea, I should really get back to my dorm"

"Of course" he said paying for the food and we went back to his car. While he was driving I was looking out the window. Why do I feel like I just cheated on Derek? We're not dating, right? I wish we were. "So you are seeing someone?" Trevor interrupts my thought and I look at him.

"What?"

"You are obviously seeing a guy already am I right?"

"It's complicated"

"But you still kissed me"

"I shouldn't have"

"Now you just broke his heart, see this is why relationships are so pointless" he laughs.

"Stop Trevor. I made a mistake" I said and he shakes his head as we pull up to my dorm.

"Females"

"Ugh Trevor shut up" I said getting out the car and going up to my dorm. Jamie was up watching TV and paid no attention to me coming in. I went to take a shower then went to go lay down. Derek would never know I kissed Trevor, I mean no one saw us. The next day after class I went to grab my basketball gear and made my way to the locker room when there were pictures of Trevor and I kissing everywhere. I cover my mouth and dropped my bag. Who takes the fuckin time to do this? I started tearing down at the pictures I seen in the locker hall way and threw them away. There is no way this is real right now? This is all a joke! I'm dreaming, I am, I promise I am. I picked up my bags and made my way inside the locker room where there were more pictures!

"There she is!" a girl shouted.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled.

"You like? I wanted everyone to know that you and Trevor kissed"Felicity said.

"What the actual fuck Felicity" I said throwing my bag to my post.

"What?" she said dumbfounded. I went around tearing down all the pictures and there were more in the locker room then in the hall way. They were on the lockers, walls, white board, bench, floor, showers, stalls, they were everywhere.

"Coach coming in 5" a girl said. Oh shit! I hurried to get all the papers thrown away. Bianca started helping me then we heard the door open and we all sat down at our post.

"Evening ladies" Coach West said looking at all of us.

"Good way to start the first week of games, 2 wins" he said and everyone cheered and I was sweating like a maniac. "Why aren't you dressed Harrison?" he said and I look down to see I was still in jeans and a sweater.

"Oh... I'm getting to it coach" I said not looking at him. It was quiet so I looked up and he was looking at something. Oh no. I missed a picture on the wall between the shower and locker room. I get up in a hurry and grab the paper. "Sorry coach" I said and he stares at me.

"Ladies get out on the court, Harrison get dressed" he said leaving. I shake my head and took a deep breath.

"Don't take it personal, coach hates if we date, especially basketball guys" Heather said. No, I think it's more than that.

"He thinks basketball should be our one love and not to mess that up" Bianca said and the girls left. I go back to my post to change then made my way out to the court. The whole practice Derek didn't even look at me once and paid me no mind. Luckily he was only mad at me and not taking out on the girls. After practice I wanted to talk to him but by the time I got to his office the lights were off and the door was lock. Shit. I went back to my dorm and took a shower. I sat on my bed and stared at the tv. The next day I was going to have to talk to him. I went into practice a little early to coach's office only to see the assistant coach.

"Oh hi coach Frail"

"Hey Harrison" he said looking at me.

"Umm, where's Coach West?" I asked

"Not coming in today, I'm leading practice" he said. Ugh.