3. Heart to Heart

The rest of the week it was like this, classes then practice. I stop getting in trouble and having to run by myself which was pretty amazing. Also, Trevor managed to talk to me at least every day. It was Friday and I was in the locker room changing. I was in my purple sports bra and slipping on my compression shorts when Felicity turns on the music and 'Loyal' by Chris Brown comes on.

"Oh shit" Felicity said and some of the girls started laughing.

"Felicity better turn that off before Coach West comes in here" Bianca says

"Bianca chill, it's Friday come on" Heather said

"Anyways, Coach West is talking to his girlfriend right now" Felicity says and turned up the music more and started dancing and we all laugh. "Come on freshmen" she said and I laugh.

"Go Harrison!" Heather called out. I laugh and stand up and started to dance with Felicity. Down to me actually twerking and all the girls were screaming for me. "Go girl!" Heather yells. Bianca even enjoyed me dancing and was laughing the whole time. This was team bonding, this was just a few minutes of me not dreading basketball practice. Then the girls get serious and you know what that means... Coach West. I turn around and his handsome, asshole self was staring at me.

"Turn it off" Coach West said and Felicity did. He looks around at us. "Hurry and get change and get on the court" he says walking out. I cover my mouth and turn to look at the girls and they start laughing.

"Did he see me shake my ass?" I asked and they started laughing even more.

"He saw most of it" Bianca said. Wow I can't ever look at him in his eyes ever again, now that I shook my ass in his face. We changed and went out to the court and started to stretch.

"Glad you ladies decided to take it upon yourself to have a party before practice" Coach says. Practice was the same old same death drills until we were on the edge of dying. We were just about to go into the weight room. "Who played the music first?" he yells. No one says anything and his eyes walked to mine. I was no snitch but I beg that he wasn't going to make me run. "Harrison?" he asked. I stare at him for a minute then look down. "On the line".

"It was me Coach, I swear" Felicity blurted out.

"Felicity?" he says questionable.

"Yea, it was Friday and I just don't know what I was thinking, I shouldn't have done that". He stares at her and takes a deep breath.

"On the line Felicity" he said. She walks to the line and I stare at her. "You owe me a suicide". I rolled my eyes and got on the line with her and got ready to run.

"You don't have to" Felicity whispered to me.

"Let's kill it" I say knuckle punching her. Then someone gets on my other side and I look over to see Bianca and she smiles at us.

"Well damn...." Heather said and got on the line and looked at us. "Call me crazy" and we laugh. Soon to be joined by the other girls on the team. Coach West stared at us and blows his whistle and we were off. After we were done with our suicide Felicity grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"You are the best, you know that?" she said and I laugh.

"We're a team" I say and she smiles at me and we make our way to the weight room. I look down at my feet because they were in horrible pain. I felt like they were swollen and throbbing. I pretend like nothing bothered me and made my way to the weight room. After we were done with our weights we went back to the locker room and got changed. I sat there trying to catch my breath and leaned my head on the post.