2. Chocolate Milk

"Ladies to the weight room, Harrison meet us in there after you are done" the coach said and everyone leaves and I finish my suicides. After I was done, I dragged myself out of the gymnasium. I guess I was out of shape. I drank my bottle and leaned my head against the wall.

"Just take a deep breath and put your hands over your head" someone said and I turn around and see Bianca. She was sweating like a maniac but I couldn't judge her because I was too.

"I fuckin hate suicides" I said and she laughs.

"Come on girly" she said and I walked with her back to the weight room.

"Glad you could join us Harrison" I heard the coach say. I stare at him, took a deep breath and walked over to him. "This is your weight folder. This is where you write down your times, the weight you're using for every machine. You need to keep it updated so we bump it up every week" he said giving me a card. I take it and grab a pencil and went to my weight bench. I hate our coach already. After we were done in the weight room we all returned our folders and were heading back to the locker room. I wanted to sleep for the rest of my life and my legs were killing me.

"Freshmen, hey" someone said and I didn't even have to look up to see who it was because he continues to call me freshmen. I look back and I see coach turning the corner. I look back at Trevor.

"I would talk to you but I'm scared of my coach and he will probably make me run again, so I'll talk to you later" I said real fast and started walking away. No way in hell I was going to have a guy get me in trouble causing me to run a lap. We get to the locker room and some ladies high-five me.

"Good job today Harrison, it's hard but it makes us better" Heather said.

"Thanks" I said sitting on my bench and grabbed my towel.

"Coach coming in" a girl said. Some girls already had their jerseys off but were too tired to put a shirt on. I heard hands clapping and Coach West comes in. We all got quiet and he looks at us.

"Congrats ladies, you all are slow and out of shape, wow what a team" he said. "THIS is why we start practice in the fall because if we started in the winter with you girls, I might as well forfeit every game" he said. Wow he is ruthless! "Go home, drink some chocolate milk, do your homework and get a good night's rest. Another day of this tomorrow, same time" he yells and walks out. I lean my head on my post

"I'm literally going to die" I said.

"Welcome to college ball sweetheart" this girl said. "I'm Felicity" she throws me a cold towel. "Put it behind your neck" she said walking away and I do so and it felt pretty damn good.

"I would hate to be his girlfriend" someone said.

"I would love to be Coach West's girlfriend" Heather said and all the girls started laughing. "He obviously likes to do it... ruff" she adds and they laugh harder.

"How about you Harrison?" Bianca said. Anyone going to call me by my real name?

"Date Coach West? Ha, kill me about 6 times and I might think about it" I say and they all laugh.

"Ladies, ladies we all know she got her eyes on Mr. Trevor Hall" Heather said and all the girl started smirking.

"What? No" I said and they laugh.

"Harrison, Trevor doesn't date. So you are wasting your time. Every girl practically tried, he's a flirt, and he knows he's cute, but he's not into dating girls" Heather said packing up her bag. I stare at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Awh she's curious" a girl said and some started to laugh.

"He's just like that. He's that guy who feels there are more important things in life than us women" Bianca said.