31. Clean Up Crew

I put on some shorts then my sweats again with a tank and jacket and my boots. I texted Jamie what I was doing and I grabbed everything I needed and went to my car.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I thought to myself and drove to coachs house. I stare at his house and waited for all the girls to text me that they were here and of course Felicity was the last one. We all got out and went around back and his door was unlock again and I opened it. It was dark but a few lighst were on and Hiliary did a good job trashing his place.

"Damn bitch is crazy" Heather whispered and some of the girls giggled. I turn on a light and I look at the girls.

"I'm going to tell him we're here, you guys bring in everything" I whispered and they nod and do what they were told. I take a deep breath and walk to his bedroom. I slowly open his door and he was sitting on his bed shirtless icing his lip. "Hi" I said and he looks over.

"Vanessa" he said standing up. I look down then walked over to him.

"Your back door was unlocked" I said and he stares at me. "You okay?" I said moving the ice from his lip and saw it was busted.

"Who knew Hiliary could punch, right?" he said.

"She punched you?" I said angry and he stares at me.

"Sorry about the mess, she kinda went crazy tonight" he said and I smile, then there was chatter coming out of the room. "Is there someone else in the house?" he said walking to the door and putting the ice down. "Stay here" he said opening the door and going out and I followed him, he stops when he sees all the girls cleaning up.

"Did I forget to mention, you are hosting a sleepover?" I said and he smiles and looks at me. "We brought cleaning supplies, pizza, blankets and movies. The typical break-up night right?" I said smiling at him.

"Thank you" he said and I smile and I look at the girls.

"Alrighty ladies, lets get to work" I said starting in on the broken plates on the ground.

"Coach! Do you mind if I play some music while we clean?" Felicity said and he laughs.

"Go ahead" he said and she turns it to some Beyonce and we clean his house. Around 9:30 we were done cleaning his house. The girls set up blankets in the living room and we were eating pizza and drinking soda. "I want to thank each and everyone of you ladies..." he starts to say.

"Shhhh....." some girls said back to him and I laugh. I lean over to him on the couch.

"We are watching The Notebook, all eyes are on Ryan Gosling" I said and he stares at me. I turn away and look back at the screen.

"How many of them know?" he whispers to me. I hold up my hand to say 3. "Who?" he said and I point to Bianca, Felicity and Heather. He lets out a sigh then goes back to the movie. When the movie was over Felicity passed around the kleenox and we all wiped our tears.

"The ending gets me everytime" Heather said tryign to smile.

"You guys serious?" Coach said and we look at him. "Please tell me you guys all planned that?" he said.

"Have a heart Coach" Felicity said and we laugh. He shakes his head then stands up.

"Well I'm going to bed" he said.

"Oh my gosh, he has demand. We can watch the Bachelorette" someone said turning the channel.

"I have a guest room across the hall" he said.

"We already called it. Captains get it" Heather said.

"Okay.....well ladies don't stay up too late we still got a game tomorrow" he said and everyone ignored him. "Night" he said.

"Oh my goodness coach just leave!" someone said and we all laugh and he laughs too then leaves. I hear his bedroom door close and we watched our show. Everyone started to fall asleep and I started getting comfortable on the couch.

"No no, you know where you are sleeping" Heather said pulling me off the couch to the kitchen she walks me to coachs door.

"No!" I whispered to her.

"Come on, he obviously wants to be with you and this would make his night" she said.

"Heather, no, I'm not ready" I said.

"You guys are sleeping together and that's final" Felicity said opening the door and pushes me in. Coach was coming out his bathroom drying his hair and looks at me. The door shuts.

"She pushed me in here" I said and he kinda smiles. "Could I?" I said and he smiles.

"Of course" he said. I walk over to the side I usually sleep on. He cuts off the light and we both get into the bed. "So much how do you hate me on a scale to 1 to 10?" he asked

"Ten" I said and laughed and he laughs with me. I look over and hes staring at me I sit up and leaned back on his bed frame  and he sits up and does the same. "You really hurt me Derek" I said looking at him.

"I know and I'm so sorry Vanessa" he said.

"You choose her over me, then you expect me to come back to you after you tell me you love me after I said it to you months prior and while you are still dating her?" I said and he looks down. "I shouldn't have to fight over you" I said.

"You don't have to" he said.

"And you don't get it. I don't trust you anymore Derek" I said and he stares. I bite my lip and closed my eyes. "I don't know if I could ever trust you again let alone love you" I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he said moving closer to me. "Vanessa, I'm an asshole! You told me this. I didn't know if I should throw about 6 years of dating Hiliary away. But she didn't make me feel the way you did. I honestly enjoy being with you" he said. A tear drops and he wipes it.

"Night Derek" I said turning around and going to bed. I hear him let out a sigh and shifts under the blanket. I stare at my hands listening to the TV in the living room. I move back towards him and I guess he was waiting for me to do that because he wraps his arm around me.

The next morning I woke up to people walking around. I opened my eyes and Dereks hand was still wrapped around me tightly. I slowly move his arm and either I was weak or his arm was heavy. I got up from the bed and went out into the hallway. I walked to the living room and some girls already had left and some were getting ready to. "What's going on?" I said.

"We're leaving duh" Heather said grabbing her pillow.

"What time is it?" I said.

"Rolling up on 10am" Bianca said.

"Why are you guys leaving?" I said.

"Because some of us have boyfriends and things to do" Felicity said.

"Well good morning ladies" I heard coach say and he stares at us.

"Morning coach" Bianca said.

"So much for a team breakfast" he said.

"Sorry, some of us have a lot to do before the game tonight, however this was fun" Heather said.

"Yea, we should do this again" Felicity said.

"You ladies are always welcome" he said smiling.

"Oh, you'll clean up for us, right freshmen?" Heather said and I look into the living room. "Thanks girl" she said patting my back.

"Bye coach" Bianca said.

"Bye ladies, come ready tonight" he said.

"We always do" Bianca said and they leave. I turn to look up at coach and he stares at me.

"Umm can you turn the heat up? Please" I said and he smiles and walks away down the hall. I go and pick up the plates and cups in the living room then walk them back over to the sink when Derek comes behind me and puts his hands on my waist and I stay still. His lips press down on my neck and chills run through my body.