30. Truth Comes Out

"Hillary what are you talking about?" Heather said.

"She was screwing around with Derek" Hillary said and I saw a tear drop. Heather slowly looks over at me. "How could you?"

"He told me you guys broke up! It's not my fault" I said and she shakes her head. "Hillary I can't tell you how sorry I am"

"How many times have you guys had sex?" she said.

"Hillary...." I start to say.

"How many times dammit!" she yells. A tear drops from my eyes.

"Once, I swear" I said and she starts to cry. "Hillary I am so sorry, I can't even tell you how sorry I am" I said stepping to her.

"You and Derek can both go to hell for all I care" she said turning around leaving. Felicity, Heather and Bianca all stare at me. Great, more people that know. My eyes start to shake and tears started to come out. I shake my head and turned around to put my sweats and a jacket and my boots on. I grabbed my bag and started to head out the locker room.

"Harrison....." I heard Bianca say. I leave the locker room and started down the hall.

"Vanessa!" someone shouts and I look back to see coach. I started to walk faster but he catches up to me and stops me. I throw my bag down and push him.

"I hate you!" I said crying. He steps closer to me and I start to hit him in the chest and he grabs my hands. "I fucking hate you Derek!" I said crying.

"I know, I'm sorry" he said and I rip my hands from him. I pick up my bag and stepped away.

"How does it feel to know you broke two hearts?" I said and he stares at me. "Derek she called me a hoe and I believe her" I said crying.

"Don't do this" he said.

"Screw you" I said leaving the gym and walking back to my dorm. I go in the room crying and Jamie and Nathan were watching a movie. I throw my bag on my bed and start to wipe my eyes.

"Vanessa, you okay?" Jamie said getting up. I take off my jacket and throw it on the ground and go to the bathroom. I tried to wipe my eyes and started to breath heavy. If only I've never met him. "Nessa, what's wrong?" Jamie said.

"I ruin everything, that's the problem. I'm a hoe, whore, slut any name you could call me" I said.

"No you're not!" she said. "What's wrong?"

"Hiliary found out, slap the shit out of me" I said.

"What!" Jamie said. "And you let her get away with that?" she said.

"What the hell was I suppose to do? She's right! I shouldn't had messed around with him so theres that" I said.

"You didn't know and he didn't either" she said.

"Bullshit!" I said starting the shower. "I wanna be alone please" I said taking off my pants. Jamie touches my arm then leaves and I take a shower. It was long one, no matter how hard I try to push everything out and away it always comes back to me. I finally get out the shower and go back in the room when I saw Heather, Felicity and Bianca sitting on my bed. "What is this?" I said looking at them then over at Jamie and Nathan.

"They wanted to talk to you" Jamie said and I look at them.

"I don't really want to" I said.

"I think you owe us that much" Heather said and I take a gulp.

"Let me change first" I said grabbing some sweat pants and a t-shirt and changed in the bathroom then came out. I lean on the wall and look at them. By that time Jamie and Nathan left.

"Guys it's not a big deal" Bianca said.

"Not a big deal? Bianca she slept with our fucking coach!" Felicity said.

"Felicity chill" Heather said.

"No she's right" I said. "You have all the right to be mad" I said.

"Thank you" Felicity said.

"Did you love him?" Heather said. I stare at her for a minute then a tear dropped and I looked away.

"Oh Vanessa" Bianca said coming up to me.

"I didn't know they were still dating. I swear" I said.

"I don't think he was happy with her anyway" Heather said.

"How did this all happen?" Felicity said.

"Umm..... he tutored me at his house and it goes from there." I said.

"How long?" Heather said.

"Two and a half months" I said.

"Damn" Heather said.

"After Hiliary came back, I told him I love him and he wanted to be with Hiliary, so we called it off. I decided to leave it alone then at coachs anniversary party he had the nerve to tell me he loves me. I basically said fuck you and moved on and thats when Hiliary found the pictures I guess" I said.

"He said he loves you?" Bianca said.

"Yea" I said.

"What kind of pictures?" Felicity said.

"No not nudes. Just sexy pictures?" I said and they laugh and I smile.

"Do you love him still?" Heather said and I shrug my shoulders. "Well freshmen, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not pissed but if you guys love each other what the hell right?" Heather said.

"How are you guys here? Why aren't you guys at practice?" I said.

"Coach called it off? Hilliary is going crazy girlfriend and trashing his place so" Felicity said.

"Oh" I said.

"Come on we all are wondering? How was the sex?" Heather said and we all laugh.

"It was really like really good" I said and they all smiled and I laugh. "He's our coach and I don't want it to be awkward. So maybe we should go over there and help him clean up?" I said.

"That's a really great idea" Bianca said.

"We should get all the girls and clean up and have a sleepover at his place" Felicity and we stare at her. "Come on, he's lost 2 most important girls in his life, he might drink himself to death" she said.

"She's right, we should stay at coachs tonight" Heather said.

"Okay, I'll tell all the girls to bring blankets" Bianca said.

"I'll order pizza" Heather said.

"I'll bring some movies" Felicity said.

"I'll bring cleaning supplies...." I said and they laugh. "I'll text you guys his address and we sneak in from the back" I said.

"Ohhh I like it" Heather said and they go for the door.

"Things happen for a reason Harrison, maybethis is a way telling yourself to give him a second chance" Bianca saidand I stare at her. "See you in a little" she said and they leaves.

Please Vote❤️