32. What Team?

"Turn around" he said in my ear. I slowly turn to look at him and he kept his hands on my waist. He gets closer to me and stares at me. "Do you want me to?" he said and I stare at him. I do but I don't, but at the same time yes but then no. I shake my head yes and he smiles. He takes off his shirt and throws it on the ground. He takes my shirt off then sports bra and throws it the floor. He started kissing on my neck then works his way down when he gets to my sweats and pulls them down. Oh boy.

He lifts me up on the counter and slowly takes off my spandex then started to kiss me. He lifts me up and takes me back to his room where we had our fun. After I woke up...again, I was completly nude in his bed. I look over and he wasn't there. I grab the blanket and wrapped it around me and went out into the kitchen where our clothes were still on the ground. Derek was shirtless at the stove and it smelled good. He turns to the fridge and sees me and smiles. I move my hair out of my face and stare at him. "Stay just like that" he said going to grab his phone from the table and takes a picture of me and I laugh. "God you're perfect" he said staring at me.

"I'm actually hungry" I said.

"And your wish is my command beautiful" he said turning back around and makes a plate and comes over to grab my hand and we go to sit down on the couch and I started eating. I look over and he was looking at me.

"What?" I said laughing.

"Date me" he said and I stare at him. "I wanna be with you, I want you to be mine" he said and I bite my lip and look down. "Please" he said and take a deep breath. Should I trust him again? What if he has another girlfriend? I shake my head yes and smile.

"Please don't hurt me again" I said.

"I swear I will never hurt you ever again Vanessa" he said kissing the top of my head. I know this all was too fast but I will never get over Derek fully.

"What time is it?" I said.

"About 3" he said.

"Shit" I said putting my plate on the table and going to the kitchen to pick up my clothes.

"What?" he said.

"We have a game tonight, I need to go home and get ready" I laugh going to his bedroom and changed. I grabbed all my things and put it in my bag. "I promise I will come back and clean" I said.

"You're fine" he said laughing. I grabbed my phone and walked to the front door. "Hey hey hey" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him. He smiles and kisses me and I laugh. "See you tonight babe" he said.

"You too.............babe" I said and he smiles. I laugh and leave and go to my car and drive back to my dorm. I went to take a shower and started to get ready.

"How was it?" Jamie said as I put on my spandex and I smile.

"Good, we are good" I said.

"As in....." she said.

"We are kinda dating......" I said and she stares at me. "Ugh not now Jamie, I have a game tonight and ugh" I said.

"No I mean if you are happy then thats all that matters" she said.

"I am" I said putting sweats on.

"Even after all he did, but whatever you are happy" she said and I stare at her.

"Just be happy for us" I said.

"Whatever" she said laughing and going to get ready. I left around 5:30 and went to the gym.

"You are early" Bianca said as I reached the locker room.

"So are you" I said laughing.

"I always come around this time" she said.

"Oh" I said starting to get changed. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yea just thinking" she said.

"About what?" I said

"I'm a senior. These are a few of my last nights on the court then I'm officially done with basketball. It's so hard to love something so much but having to let it go" she said.

"You don't want to make basketball your profession?" I said.

"I thought about it but I'm going into business, thats what I wanted" she said.

"You are acting like after you done here you will never be able to pick up a basketball again. Trust me honey, street ball is more dirty and I'll be gladly to whoop your ass on some one on one" I said and she laughs.

"Yea right...............freshmen" she said and I laugh. Before the game all the girls were in the locker room trying to get pumped.

"Alrighty ladies, we are playing the falcons. Not a big deal" coach said and we all laugh. "Even tho we didn't have practice yesterday but I did get to host my very own slumber party........" he says and we laugh and smiles.

"I know you ladies will do an amazing job out there on the court. So lets get out there" he said and everyone yells and runs out the locker room. Coach waits for me by the door and smiles when I get to him. He turns to make sure no one is looking and comes up to me and started kissing me. His hands wraps around me and I smile.

"Kinda gotta go" I said and he smiles.

"Right" he said and I walk away from him and go on the court. We started the game and by halftime we were taking a 4point lead. We were in the locker room drinking our water. "Good job out there ladies, keep it up out there, this team can take them" he said.

"Hardly a team" Felicity said.

"What Felicity?" he said and she looks up at him and we look over at her.

"I said it's hardly a team coach" she said and looks at me. "It's basically Vanessa out there" she said rolling her eyes.

"What does that mean? You act like I don't pass the ball" I said.

"Well we all know you are coachs favorite so he's going to keep you out there" she said and wow she went there. I stood up and look at her.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean Felicity?" I said.

"Harrison" Bianca said.

"Girls settle down" coach said.

"Sorry I'm a better player than you" I said.

"Well at least I'm not a hoe" she said.

"Felicity!" Heather said.

"You bitch" I said.

"GIRLS! STOP!" Coach said and I look at him. He stares at me and I rolled my eyes. What's gotten into Felicity? "What's the problem Felicity?" he asked her.

"I've been playing guard half the season, theres a reason why I'm point too" she said.

"You're right, we will switch up you and Harrisons spot" he said.

"Why don't you get her off the court. Theres other people on this team or are you just going to favor her?" she said. I laugh and slowly walk over to her and Bianca pulls me back and Heather steps in the middle.

"Harrison go back to your post" Heather said. I stare at her and try to calm down. Just one hit and I'll feel better. "Don't do anythign you'll regret" she said. I walk back to my post and kicked my water bottle.

"Let's get back out there ladies" Coach said. I turn around and all the girls were leaving and Heather and Bianca stayed behind.

"We will be out coach" Heather said and he looks at me then walks away.

"What the hell is her problem?" I asked.

"She's not wrong you know" Heather said and I stare at her. "You have been playing more than anyone" Heather said.

"Is that a crime?" I said.

"No it's just that he loves you so of course he's going to play you more" Heather said and I stare at her then look at Bianca.

"You too Bianca?" I said and she looks at me."Fine" I said leaving and heading back on the court.