"You're weak." He taunt me laughing. "You will always be weak Jessy."

"Jessy what's happening to you? Tell me." Annabel kneel down infront of me in worry.

I clenched my head feeling it pound against my skull and all I want to do is shake him out of my mind. All I want to do is not freeze with so much fear to see him pop up again.

"Get him out of my head." I cried out weakly because he is right I am weak. I'm weak minded.

My dad kneeled beside me his mocking grin is taunting me. I can see Annabel trying to talk to me her mouth moving but I couldn't hear her words. It's drowning with my dad's voice instead. 

"I will never go away."  His laugh that I once love hear is something I dread.

I jump to my feet so fast causing Annabel to stumble back. She frown at me confused my hands shook, my whole body shook and all I want to do is run away from him and my poisonous mind is telling me exactly how I can get rid of him.

I ran to the basement where all the weapons are my dark thoughts envading everything and all I could think about is different ways to make him leave me alone. My hands shook grabbing the pistole with wooden bullets. In a fast movement I place it right on chest feeling my heart beat wildly my finger hovering over the trigger.

"Here's an opportunity sweetheart shoot yourself." He whispered right against my ears causing me to flinch away almost feeling the fan of his breath. "Do it!" He yelled appearing right infront of me his face inches away from me.

I blink rapidly tears running down my face with shakey hands feeling more insane as I stare at him longer.

"Pull the trigger and I'll get out off your head, just one more step sweetheart and all the voices will stop." His smile sinster and sick.

"You're not real" I mumbled weakly feeling my sanity slipping away.

"Pull the trigger and I'll show you how real I am." He spoke right next to my ear making me cringe back. 

"Shut up!" I yellled facing him. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!" Tears ran down my face feeling my brain cracking and I'm finally losing my mind. 

"Do it! Kill yourself do it!" He shouts over and over our screams clashing against each other.

I place my finger on the trigger squeezing my eyes shut breathing heavily.

"Jessy?" 

I turn to find Oscar standing there worried his face filled with concern seeing me. Soon Annabel and Dominic followed.

My mind is a deadly disease and I can't control it anymore and I'm so scared to lose all control.

"He's here" I spoke brokenly. "I see him this is the only way to get rid of him."

"You're fucking scaring me Jessy put the gun down." Annabel's voice shook.

He's screaming at me begging me to just get it over and done with and the pain will leave. Dominic walk closer making me back away cautiously. His eyes narrow slightly.

"Whose here?" He spoke softly.

"My father can't you see him? He's right infront of me he is here." I sobbed feeling weaker and weaker. "This is the only way." I whispered brokenly.

"Jessy no." Oscar whispered pleadingly.

I hear them yelling for me to stop but I made it up my mind ready to end it, ready to drown myself and gasp in pain to let it all in. The gun is ripped from my hands and before I could react Dominic stood infront of me grasping my head between his large hands. My eyes snap open my breath getting knocked out of me feeling his hands ignite something in my mind and I watch as his eyes turned completely white and it was like a window to the truth.