Chapter 50 "Rolex Reunion"

*Alex's P.O.V.*

Soon after Kenzie and Nat left to take Ava back home, Lexi and I went ahead and got ready for the day to go hang out with Ross and his wife, Courtney. My mom had a day off from working, so she decided to stay at home with all the kids. Ross and I are really close friends. We both have a lot in common, too. We were both on TV shows when we were younger, we both play music, we're both married.

Not to each other, but to be honest I would go gay for him if I hadn't fell in love with Lexi. If I hadn't met her beforehand, then I probably most likely be with Ross. He's a hot motherfucker, what can I say?

It's just a small man crush... That's all.

Anyway, while I was getting ready, Shane and Angie were causing a scene. I quickly ran into the playroom to see what was going on. Shane tried to hide under some blankets that were spread out on the little couch while Angie just ran up towards me crying in my arms as I held her.

"Daddy, Shane hit me in the face!" She cries.

"Why did he hit you?" I asked. "What happened?"

"H-He j-just d-d-did it!!" She bawls.

I sighed and walked over to Shane. "Come here, now."

"SHE STARTED IT!" Shane screams. "ANGIE TRIED TO TAKE ELMO FROM ME!"

"-I don't care who started it," I told him. "Both of you need to make up and say you're sorry to each other."

Of course, both of them didn't want to listen so I put Angie in one corner of the playroom, and Shane in another for about a few minutes. Or, that was at least the goal until both of them started running away from their seats. I swear, they both get in the most trouble out of all the children in this house, and they're not even siblings!

As I gathered them both up and put them back in their spots, Lexi came into the playroom looking a little upset.

"Hey baby," I say, kissing her softly on her cheek. "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm really sorry Alex," She says, letting out a sigh. "I'm afraid I can't go out with you and Ross and Courtney today." She pauses for a brief moment and looks into my eyes. "I just got an email from my manager about an audition for something and I totally forgot that we already had plans and,-"

I interrupted her with a kiss, then gazed into her eyes. "Hey, it's alright."

"Really?" She asked. "I-It was so last minute, and I feel bad for not telling you earlier about it."

I nodded. "Ross and I can have a dude's day."

"I thought Courtney was coming, too?" She asked.

Before I could answer her, my phone went off. "It's Ross."

"What did he say?" Lexi asked.

I read the text he sent me and chuckled. "I guess it'll just be me and Ross. Courtney wasn't feeling good, I suppose."

Lexi nodded. "That's too bad for her," She said. "I gotta head out now or else my manager will kill me." She gave me a tight and quick hug and kiss. "I love you, and tell Ross I said hello."

"I will," I told her. "And I love you too. Drive safe."

Within seconds, I could hear her run downstairs and go out the door. As I waited for Ross to arrive, I went ahead and told my mom everything she needed to know about the kids just in case if anything happened to them while I was out and about.

"Andy is in a stage now where he needs to be near you at all times," I told my mother. "If you don't let him, then he will lose it."

"Got it," Polly said. "Does he still have that cold, or is he okay?"