Chapter 30 "Cake by the Ocean"

*Kenzie's P.O.V.*

I rubbed my eyes and looked over by Nat's side of the bed. There stood our three year old son, Shane. 

"Shane, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Shane sniffled. "I-I had a bad dream again!"

I sighed. Then I shook Nat. "Honey, wake up."

Nat continued to snore and mumble a little. 

"Yes Mommy, I'll eat all my fruits and vegetables...," he mumbled into his pillow.

I shook him harder. "Nat, wake up!"

Nat snorted. "W-What?!"

"Shane got out of bed again," I told him.

"So, put him back to bed yourself!" he complained, pulling the covers over his head.

"I can't," I said. I then whispered to him under the blanket. "In case you forgot, we aren't wearing anything. I don't want to scare Shane, you know...,"

Nat shook his head. "I'm still not getting up."

I sighed again, then I looked at Shane. "Sweetie, why don't you go wait outside the bedroom? Mommy has to go to the bathroom really quickly."

Shane nodded. "Okay, Mommy."

As Shane walked out of Nat and I's bedroom, I glanced at my husband who was once again, fast asleep and snoring his ass off. I then grabbed my bra and underwear and I slipped them on. Lastly before walking out of the bedroom, I went and grabbed one of Nat's old shirts and a pair of my black leggings. Then I walked out of the bedroom and led Shane back to his room.

"Now Shane," I whispered to him. "You should go back to sleep, okay?"

"B-But what if I have that dream again?" he asked. 

"What did you dream about?" I asked him.

He started to cry. "Big Bird was chasing me and he was trying to eat me!"

"Big Bird wouldn't do that," I said. "Shane, it was just a dream. None of those things that you just dreamed about can't happen in real life. It was all make believe stuff."

Shane wiped away his tears and I rubbed his back.

"Would you like me to stay here with you, until you go to sleep?" I asked.

He nodded.

After about twenty minutes, I went back into Nat and I's bedroom and I lied down next to Nat. He was still sound asleep. I was wide awake at this point, so I decided to check my phone. My Instagram notifications were blowing up like crazy, as usual. My twitter feed wasn't too interesting to look at. And I had only received a few snaps from some of my Wolffie friends, asking how I'm doing, and everything like that. Mainly just catching up on stuff. I glanced over at Nat again and then I turned off my phone and I tried to go back to bed.

                                                              *Alex's P.O.V.*

*Later that morning.*

Lexi and I had a pretty fun trip with the babies. We went to the beach and I rented a house for us all to stay at, while we were there. It's our last day of the vacation, so I've been packing up everything so we can go home later this evening. As I was packing up our belongings, I caught Angie running around the living room. It wasn't long until I heard a THUMP!