Chapter 5 "Moving In!"

*A few days later, Kenzie and Nat move into their huge mansion. Lexi, Alex, and Nat and Alex's family help them move in. The mansion had a bunch of rooms. There was a huge kitchen, dining room, living room, and a master bedroom. There also was a couple of guest bedrooms, and four bathrooms. Two of which, were on the bottom floor, and the other two bathrooms were upstairs.*

                                                                       *Kenzie's P.O.V.*

This week has been super crazy. I had a lot of mixed emotions going through my head. I was in the hospital because of Nat's vicious ex-girlfriend, Margaret. Then I found out that she murdered my parents, and now I'm moving in with Nat, just a few days before I leave to go on tour. I didn't mind moving in with Nat. I love Nat! He's such a great and caring guy. He's everything I ever wanted and needed in my life. As Lexi and I were organizing Nat and I's bedroom, I felt long arms reaching over my chest.

"Hey baby," Nat whispered in my ear.

"Hi honey," I said. "I thought you were helping Alex in the bathroom?"

"The bathrooms are done," he said. "I just thought I'd come in here to tell you I love you."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Nat unwrapped his long, hairy arms around me. "You okay, Kenzie?"

I shook my head. "I'm so stressed out, Nathaniel!" I said, then I hugged him tightly. "This week was one of the craziest weeks of my entire life. I moved to New York with you, I almost died because of that Margaret whore, then I got engaged, and found out that my parents fucking died!"

"Hey, hey," Nat said. "Everything will be okay. You'll be safe here. I'll be there with you, every step of the way."

"Nat, you're going to shoot Paper Towns the same exact time I'll be on the road, touring all over the United States," I said. "I'll miss you so much."

Nat kissed my forehead and hugged me. "We'll have to be strong, my love."

I gazed into his eyes. "I wish I could just go with you, or you could come with me."

"I'll be there with you during the last month of your tour," he said. "Lexi's going with you, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Alex is coming, too."

"See?" he asked. "You'll have fun. I promise you. And we'll call each other every single day, too!"

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

Nat kissed me back. "I love you too, Kenzie."

As the hours went by, everyone decided to call it a day. Alex and Lexi stayed with Nat and I. Nat decided to take a shower before dinner while Alex, Lexi, and I played truth or dare.

"Kenzie, truth or dare?" Alex asked.

"Truth," I said. 

"Have you and Nat, you know," he said, feeling a little awkward.

"Had sex?" I asked him. 

Alex nodded.

"No, we haven't," I said. "We're waiting for the right time. Right now, we're both too busy with our careers."

"I see," he said. "Your turn."

"Alex, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" he said.

"Go scare Nat in the bathroom!" I told him. 

"YASS!" he yelled.