Chapter 46 "Hopelessly Devoted to You"

*Alex's P.O.V.*

As I pulled Nat away from Ansel, I could see anger in my brother's eyes. But never in a million years would I ever think that I would see him lose his temper THAT bad! After that huge brawl between Nat and Ansel, Kenzie and I walked towards the door with Nat glaring at Ansel from behind. Little did we know that from this exact moment, that we would see someone unexpected.

And lo and behold, it was Cara.

She ran over towards Ansel. "Baby, what happened to you?!"

"W-What do you mean, 'Baby'?!" I asked.

Of course, Cara paid no attention to me. She only comforted her "Baby".

Nat shook his head. "I-I'm outta here!" He says, grinding his teeth together. "Come on Kenzie. We're leaving this place!"

"Nat, you can't just leave after what just happened!" I said. "Y-You just beat up Ansel for no good reason!"

Cara glanced at Nat. "Y-You did this to my fiance'?!"

Nat shook his head and grabs Kenzie's hand. "We're leaving."

Kenzie took her hand away from his. "Apologize to Ansel. Then we can go home."

"I'm not apologizing to that dick face!" He said. "Stop treating me like a child!"

"Oh, I'm the one who's treating you like a child?!" She asks him, angrily. "I-I'm not the one who's ACTING like one right now! It's not my fault that you have an anger problem, Nat. So don't you even go there and start blaming everything on me!" She paused for a few minutes, then continued. "You know, I'm kind of happy that I had a miscarriage because I know that if I was still pregnant or not, things wouldn't change and you would still be unhappy with everything! A-And I REALLY hope that you leave to do that movie, because as of right now I want NOTHING to do with you!" 

And with that, Kenzie ran off bawling her eyes out. Before I could say anything to Nat, he had ran off to look for her. And to make things worse, I heard Halston screaming over John.

"Y-You guys!" Halston said. "John's monitors are beeping!"

"Aw, shit!" I say, running over to them. "Someone go get a doctor! I-I think he's coding!"

"What the hell does that mean?!" Cara asked.

"He's fucking dying!" Jaz told her. "Justice, come with me! We'll find a doctor!"

"Alright, alright!" He said.

Right as they opened the door to look for a doctor, Dr. Jonas and a few of his nurses ran in quickly to save John. And then we were all kicked out of John's room.

Could this day get any worse?

                                                                          *Kenzie's P.O.V.*

"Kenzie, wait!" I overheard Nat say to me.

I ignored him. I ignored the living shit out of him. Or, at least I tried. I was tired of his anger getting out of control! He needs help with it, and if this continues I don't think I'll ever forgive him. As I walked quickly to the parking lot, Nat still followed me and kept shouting my name over and over again. When I finally got to our car, it had totally slipped my mind that Nat had the keys.

"Babe, I'm sorry alright?" Nat said. "I shouldn't have caused a huge scene back there. I didn't mean anything I said! P-Please, just accept my apology and we can move on from this!"