You're All I Know- Chapter 8

[Alex's pov]

Jack was taking a nap, so now is my time to seek revenge. I looked around and Zack gave me the thumbs up. Meaning Jack was still out like a light and if he were to wake up, Zack would stall him for me. 

I tip toed in the bunk room and grabbed Jack's copy of 'Home Alone', his favorite movie. I smiled and walked into the back lounge. I sat down on the couch and popped the case to the DVD open. I took the disc out and placed it on the arm of the couch. I took a disc that looked exactly like Home Alone and put it in the case. 

Of course the disc I replaced the movie with wasn't Home Alone. I had one of my old friends make me a disc that looked exactly like home alone, but it wasn't. It was something completely different. 

I took the real movie disc and put it in a blank case and stuffed it into one of my many bags full of clothes. I took the movie case with the swapped disc and put it back in Jack's bag.I then walked out into the front lounge and sat down. I signaled for everyone to cover their ears. I put in my ear plugs and pulled out an air-horn. I smiled and pressed the button, causing a very loud and unpleasant sound. 

Jack screamed and fell off the couch and glared at me. "Oh haha, but that was a lame prank." He said. I smiled, oh that was 1 of many. 

"Aww. I should of come up with something better." I fake pouted. But he didn't notice, and that was a good thing. He just smirked, thinking he had won. 

"Well, I'm gonna get changed into my pajama's. Can we have a movie night? It's Friday." He asked before walking into the bunk room for clothes. 

"Yeah, we always have movie night on Friday stupid. We already have the popcorn." I said like it was obvious. 

When Jack came back out in his Pajama's the whole band and crew were in the back lounge seated. We all quietly snickered at how funny and dramatic this should be.

"We decided you should pick the movie tonight, Jack." Matt told him. His eyes lit up and he ran to his bunk, pulling out Home Alone. I smiled knowing exactly what would happen. 

We all sat there, watching Jack put the DVD into the DVD player. He sat down next to me, and fought back a smile that wanted to appear. He just stared at the TV as the 'ad's' were playing. 

It was time for the 'movie' to start playing. But instead a voice started singing softly, then it got louder. I looked over at Jack who had his eyebrows furrowed. I started chuckling. I looked around the room to see the whole band and crew mirroring exactly my actions. Jack suddenly got up and turned to everyone in the room.

"WHO THE FUCK!?" He yelled. Everyone completely lost it. 

"What? You don't like Shake It by Metro Station?" That's right, the disk was the whole music video to Shake It. I've been annoying Jack with that song for years. 

"You little mother fucker." He stared me down. I chuckled and stood up. "Come on guys," I said. Everyone stood up and started dancing as I replayed the song. 

"SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT!" I yelled in Jack's face. He just stood there with an unamused expression and his arms crossed over his chest. 

"I hate you." He said calmly. I stopped dancing and threw my arms around him. 

"I hate you too." I said back and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and shook his head. He grabbed my hands and started to dance with the song. 

"I PRANKED JACK 3 TIMES!" I yelled through out the bus. 

"NO THAT WAS ONLY TWICE!" Jack yelled back.

"I switched the movie, I woke you up with an airhorn, and I made you believe waking you up with an air horn was my only prank." I said, counting each prank I did on my fingers. 

"Fuck you Pink Hair." He stuck his tongue out at me. 

[Cass's pov]

I woke up the next morning and smiled. Everyone has been pranking people, but I'm the only one who hasn't been pranked yet. Last week Zack got revenge on Astrid by freezing all of her bras and then handing her one of them to wear. Let's just say, she was cold and angry and is now seeking her revenge. Other than that, everyone has been pranked. Even Rian. But I haven't pranked anyone yet, and I haven't been pranked and I was thankful for that. 

I changed out of my pajama's and brushed my teeth after I did my hair and makeup. Rian wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled. "You know, you're wayyy beautiful without that shit." He pointed at my makeup. "Oh whatever, you." I hit his chest. He laughed and hugged me tighter. 

"Wanna go to starbucks?" I asked him, knowing there was no way he could say no. 

"Hell yeah I do." He said and kissed my cheek. 

"Okay I'll meet you outside." I shooed him off. He walked out of the bus, leaving me here with my secret business. 

I walked into the kitchen area and opened the fridge. I pulled out a bottle of hotsauce that I had taken the plastic top off, so it would be easier to pour and not have to be poured slow. I stuffed it into my purse and grabbed a bottle of water. 

I walked outside and linked my arm with Rian's. "Just needed a bottle of water." I smiled and held the bottle up as proof. He shook his head, "I could've got that for you." He showed me his perfect white teeth. I wonder how they're so white when he drinks so much coffee?

We entered Starbucks and sat down at a window booth. "I'll go order for both of us okay?" I said. He nodded his head and looked down at his phone. I walked to the counter and was approached by a teenage her.

"Hey, aren't you Cassadee Pope? Oh my god is that Rian Dawson?" She pointed at Rian. 

"Sure is, I'm guessing your an All Time Low fan?" I asked. She shook her head frantically. 

"Awesome! Well the whole band and crew are having a prank war and I need your help." I whispered. Her eyes got wide as I mentioned needing help for her. 

"Sure, what do I need to do?" She said with an evil smirk. 

"I want you to put some of this in Rian's coffee. It'll be hilarious." I chuckled and handed her the glass bottle of Hot Sauce. She shook her head as I told her what kind of coffee to get us. "Make sure to write Rian's name on his cup with the hot sauce. Don't put any in mine. Got it?" I smiled. She shook her head and retreated to the back to make our coffee. 

Rian and I were sitting when the teenager came back with our coffee's. She looked at me and slightly winked. But Rian didn't see it. She handed me my coffee, and I checked the name, smiling. I took a sip as she handed Rian his. He nodded and took a big gulp of it. He made an odd face. 

"What kind is this?" He asked while coughing his lungs up. 

"The regular. Is it too hot?" I asked. 

"No, no it's fine." He shrugged and continued to take another big sip. But this time he couldn't swallow it, he spit it out all over the table. I started laughing rather loudly with the waitress. 

"What the hell is in that?" He asked as he wiped his tongue with a napkin, leaving the girl and I too laugh even more. 

"Hot sauce." I said like it was no big deal. 

"Oh fuck you guys." He sounded like he was choking. The waitress got him a glass of milk and he practically chugged it. 

I gave the waitress an extra tip for helping me out and getting Rian the milk. As we were walking out of starbucks, he took my coffee and drank the rest of it. 

"That's for poisoning mine." He chuckled. 

A/N- Another short-ish boring chapter. Enjoy.