You're All I Know -Chapter 5

[Jack's pov]

"You know you really hurt his feelings." Astrid said casually, sitting across from Leah and I. 

"What are you talking about?" I acted oblivious to what she was talking about. 

"Don't you fucking play dumb with me Barakat, you know what I'm talking about." She narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Don't you speak to my boyfriend like that." Leah butted in. My stomach had this weird feeling when she said that. It was indescribable. Good or bad, I have no idea. 

"I'll talk to him however I want to talk to him. But this isn't your conversation, so I advise that you shut the fuck up." Astrid was full on glaring at Leah and I. I don't blame her. 

[Astrid's pov]

I watched as Leah held Jak's hand tightly. I was grinding my teeth from the madness. Jack knows damn well this is eating Alex alive. He fucking knows it. 

"I'm gonna go check on Alex. Because that's what GOOD friends do." I basically shouted the word good to rub it in Jack's face. I saw Leah roll her eyes and that set me off, before I could stop myself I was barely a foot away from her, smacking her across the face. 

"Roll your eyes again." I said before walking into the bunk area. Alex hasn't gotten up, spoken, or made sound or movement in anyway for the past 3 hours. 

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Zack came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist 

"I'm done with that Leah chick." I said bluntly. 

"You don't like her?" He chuckled. 

"Nope, I just smacked her. I can't stand her." I swung my arms around to get the point across. 

"We'll be home soon, and she'll be gone." He sighed. 

"I know, but this is killing Alex. I hate seeing my cousin so upset." I rubbed my face with my hands. 

"I know, Rian and I were just talking about that." He unwrapped his arms and held my hand. We sat in our bunk, just talking about what we're gonna do about this whole Jack and Leah thing. Alex doesn't want to be near them and Jack wants to hang out with Alex. This may be a little difficult. Should Alex stay away or should he just pretend everything is okay? 

"What are we going to do, Zack?" I asked with a sigh. 

"I think we should just let them work this out." Rian appeared with Cass. Cassadee looked at me with the girl look. The girl look is basically talking without using words, and by the girl look, I could tell we both agreed that Rian was wrong and an idiot. 

"No. We have to come up with a plan." Cass whispered so only Zack, Rian and I could hear her. 

"Right, okay, now you guys know how we know Leah just wants Jack for money and attention right?" I looked at Rian and Zack. I already knew Cass was agreeing with me. 

"Yeah, so what are we gonna do about it?" Zack butted in. 

"Well, here's the plan-----" I said with a devilish smirk. (A/N: Lol not gonna tell you the plan yet, sorry!)

"Okay, you guys ready to raise some hell?" Cass mirrored my look of evilness. You never want to piss Cass and I off, that's for sure. Rian and Zack nodded their heads and we all went on like everything was normal. A part of the plan. 

[Alex's pov]

I woke up and sat up in my bunk. I hit my head off the top. "Mother fucker!" I yelled, rubbing my forehead with my hand. I heard chuckling coming from all of the bunks. One of those chuckles made me sick, another one of those made me want to go on a making-out frenzy...If those existed.. 

I rolled out of my bunk and walked into the bathroom. I changed into some decent enough clothes and washed my face off with cold water. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Ew. I looked down right hideous, no wonder Jack would like a pretty girl like Leah. But come on, at least my voice is better than hers..Not to brag or anything. 

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Today was the last day of tour, we finally got to go home. Meaning I would have to come up with more clever excuses to ignore and avoid Jack and especially Leah the whole time until next tour. I don't think Jack's buying the dog related excuses anymore. By the way I talk about Baz, he probably thinks I'm going to marry that dog. I probably will if I don't find someone soon, I would hate to be alone for the rest of my pathetic excuse for a life. 

"Hey Alex!" Astrid said with her usual smile. I was jealous of my cousin's happiness and smile. She was always happy. Unless you pissed her off. 

"Hey Astrid." I put on the best fake smile this tour bus has ever seen and kept walking to my bunk. I pulled all of my pictures off the bunk walls and ceiling. I cleaned everything out and stuffed them into a suit case I had brought with me. 

"So, Alex, I was wondering, would you like to hang out with Cass and I today?" Rian asked. 

"No thanks man, I think I just wanna go home." I put on another fake smile to assure him I was fine, even though I couldn't even convince myself I was fine. He sighed and walked away. I saw him talking to Astrid and Zack while Cass was doing her makeup. 

I walked passed Jack and Leah into the kitchen. Leah sort of gave me this weird look that I couldn't tell what it meant, Jack just did this look between a glare and a look of pity. Whatever. I rolled my eyes and made some toast with nutella. If anyone tells you they hate nutella, they're the spawn on Satan. Just saying. 

I walked back into the bunk room and grabbed my phone. I then walked back into the front lounge and sat on the couch and scrolled through twitter and instagram. I took a picture of my nutella toast and randomly posted it to my social media websites. I got tons of retweets on that on twitter. People do love Nutella. 

"So, what are we doing when we get to Baltimore?" Leah asked Jack. Her accent was cool, but her voice made me want to throw up. 

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the Zoo." Jack answered. I could practically hear the smile in his voice. 

"Yeah, you'll fit right in when you're there." I said before I could stop it. 

"What do you mean?" Leah raised one of her eyebrows. Jack was full on glaring at me now. I guess the whole getting to knowing each other wasn't going to work too well huh?

"All the wild animals. You'll fit right in with them." I chuckled and walked into the back lounge. She was so dumb, the insult flew right over her head. I heard Jack explain to her what I had meant. 

"Hey! That's not nice!" She yelled. I chuckled even more. 

"Wasn't supposed to be." I said back. 

hours had passed and we finally arrived in Baltimore. Home sweet home. 

"Hey Alex, I urgently need you to meet me at Zack and I's place in 1 hour and 30 minutes okay?" Astrid said. She was biting her bottom lip, she was nervous about something. 

"Oh...Okay? Why?" I asked, clutching my suit cases tightly. 

"You'll see when you get there." She said and walked away. 

Well....That was weird.