You're All I Know -Chapter 6

[Jack's pov]

I had my arm wrapped around Leah. I saw Alex talking to Astrid for a brief second. I rolled my eyes and went back to paying attention to Leah. After all, it isn't my fault he decided to ignore me and put me through hell for 8 years. 

"Hey Leah, wanna come shopping with me?" Cass smiled at Leah. 

"Sure, hey Jacky, can I have some money?" She bit her lip. 

"Yeah, here." I said, handing her my credit card. She smiled and kissed my cheek before running off with Cass. At least someone likes Leah. 

I stood there, thinking about what I was going to do while Leah was gone. I thought about going to the park, but that brings back too many memories. Some unpleasant ones at that. I was still debating on where to go when Zack walked up to me. 

"Hey man, Rian and I are going back to my place. We need your help moving something." He said. 

"Okay, what time?" I asked, looking at the displayed time on my phone. 

"1 hour and 45 minutes." He smiled and walked away. I shrugged, eh why not?

[Alex's pov]

I walked into Astrid and Zack's house. 

"Astrid?" I yelled. I heard some shuffling before she finally answered, "Hey! Come to the guest room real quick!" She probably needed help moving the bed or something, they do move the bed a lot. 

I walked into the guest room, but she wasn't in there. Just when I turned around, ready to look for her every where else in the house the door slammed shut and locked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You aren't funny, Astrid. Come on, let me out." I chuckled, she had to be playing a prank on me. 

"Nope, sorry." She said calmly. What was she doing? Trying to kidnap me or hold me hostage until Zack comes home and they both murder me? My eyes went wide as I thought about dying. I wasn't afraid of dying, but I didn't necessarily want to die just yet. I sat down in the corner of the room and breathed heavily. Trying to calm myself down. 

"You aren't going to kill me or keep me hostage in here are you?" I asked, still panicking. 

"What? No, don't be ridiculous. We just have a surprise for you." Astrid chuckled. I calmed down, but I was still sort of concerned, I just realized the guest bedroom was windowless. Not one single window was in the room. Like what the fuck? Whose bright idea was it to build a house that contains a bedroom with not one single window?

I heard a door close and someone walk up the stairs. Someone was outside of the door, oh hey, my surprise must be here. I just sat there quietly and patiently. The door flung open and a body was pushed into the room and then the door got shut and locked again. 

"What the fuck guys!?" The person who was shoved in the room with me, Jack, yelled. He turned around and his eyes went wide. It was like he didn't want to see me, well the feeling is mutual. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" He asked, acting sort of like a snob. Tables have turned now huh?

"Is it not obvious? I was pushed in here just a mere 10 minutes ago." I rolled my eyes. 

We sat in silence before I made a sound of disgust and stood up. I trudged to the door and yelled, "Let me the fuck out of here! I will kick all of your asses!" I threatened. There was chuckling. More than one person.

"Sorry, can't do that. We will let you out once you guys make up." Astrid said. 

"Where's Leah? She'll get me out of this." Jack said, standing up. I rolled my eyes. 

"The user is with Cass. This was a set up." Rian explained. I laughed at the fact that I wasn't the only one who didn't like Leah. 

"She isn't a user! Now let me out, I don't wanna talk to this prick." Jack said through his teeth that were pressed together. I really did expect his teeth to just shatter at the pressure. 

"Prick? Me? Really? I fucking dated the worst creature on this planet for 8 years trying to protect your ass. I could have been the biggest dickhead, like you are, and just told her to fuck off, that I didn't care what she did to you or myself! Once I found out all that shit, I dumped her for you, and YOU'RE the one who wanted to 'get to know each other' because apparently after 8 years, we're both clueless as to who we both are. So before you call me names, fucking look in the mirror Jack." I was beyond pissed off. I could imagine my bright red face from the anger. 

"We don't know each other Alex!" Jack ignored all of what I said, except for that? Wow. 

"You're favorite movie is Home Alone, your guitar is black and purple because of the Ravens, you burned down your own treehouse, you self harmed, favorite band is Blink-182 but Green Day is a close second, you decided to add blonde to your hair because you needed change, you like the Macrena, June 18 1988, Gemini, you're bisexual, Pete Wentz took you to see that housey thingy from Home Alone, if you had a last dying wish it would be for someone to get you a burrito so you can stick your dick in it and yell "Captain burrito dick!" Need I say more facts about you?" I had sat down before I ended spitting out facts about him. 

"Those are basic facts. Anyone can know those." I love how he brushed off that I know about the self harm issue he had. 

"Okay. You're Lebanese, again, you self harmed, I met you in 8th grade, your best friend is Zack Merrick, the first day I met you, you were wear a Blink-182 shirt and Green Day hoodie. You caught me singing a Beyonce song into my hair brush while I was only in my underwear. Our parents? Yeah, they're best friends. The first time you kissed me was when I had your dad, sister, brother, and step mom come over. I was the only one, besides you and your dad, to actually step foot into the tree house. Your favorite word is thrust, mainly your closet is filled with Boner shirts, you have your ears pierced, your dad left when you were nearly 10, you gave him a sock monkey and drawing. Favorite color is Green, and if you---" I was cut off from exposing more facts about him. 

"God dammit, Alex. Why do you know more about me than I do?" He chuckled and rubbed his face. 

"Because, it's my job." I whispered, looking down at my shoes. 

"Okay, 1 final question, if you get it right then I believe you and give you a chance." He said, looking straight into my eyes. 

"What is it?" I asked. Very unsure about the question. 

"What underwear am I wearing?" He smiled, knowing I didn't know the answer. I smirked at him and laughed lightly. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Answer it, I dare you." My smirk grew. 

"Ethika, pink." I said. His jaw hung low, leaving his mouth open. 

"How the fuck?" He asked, confused and surprised. 

"You have to believe me now, and give me a chance." I reminded him. He just smiled and shook his head. "Well done, Gaskarth." 

A/N- If anyone is noticing my lack of updates recently, it's because I feel odd. Like I feel empty and that something is missing and I don't know what it is. (I probably sound like an insane person) But it's true, and it makes me just want to sit on my bed or something and not do anything. I rarely feel like reading or writing, I don't draw, Hell I don't even listen to music. It's so odd. Sorry anyways, I'm trying to fix that.