I Wish I Was Just To Piss You Off -Chapter 11

[Alex's pov]

I made my way through the school, rather quickly. I have something important I need to take care of. I passed tons of people who just gave me questioning looks. I shrugged them off, making my way through the crowded hallways. I passed Astrid, Rian, Zack, and Jack. They all glared at me, except for Jack who gave me a look of sadness and sorrow. I bit my lip, I'll fix this. I promise. I made eye contact with Jack for a split second. 

I hung my head and kept walking, thinking about how I could take care of this. Right when I was going to turn the corner I ran into someone. 

"Oh my god I am so sorr---" I looked up. 

"Lex!" Ronnie squealed and hugged me tightly. I take back what I was going to say. I'm not sorry for running into her. She smiled at me brightly. Or what she thought was brightly. 

"Ronnie, just the person I was looking for." I didn't bother to return her smile. There's really no reason to. 

"Oh, why is that?" She said in a seducing tone of voice. Well, it would be seducing to other people. I, however don't get a boner from her squealing voice, her slutty outfits, or bitchy ways. That was blunt, but it needed to be said. 

"I can't be a part of this anymore." I said, motioning a finger between her and I. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. I looked around to notice there was a crowd of people forming around us. Wow, doesn't anyone here have a life? Or don't they know what privacy is? Well, this is high school after all. 

"What do you mean?" Her voice went back to it's high pitched tone. I heard some people chuckling from the crowd, and some people gasp. Over dramatic much?

"You. All of you. Yesterday when you thought I was lying. I wasn't! Homosexuality is okay, there's nothing wrong with it. But of course you're just a heartless bitch who dresses like a prostitute." I kept calm, surprisingly. 

"So you're saying you're just like those nasty, gay, dick sucking fags?" Disgusted would be an understatement when explaining her tone right now. 

"Nope, but I wish I was, just to piss you off..." I trailed off. Thinking. An evil smirk made it's way to my face. I searched the crowd. 

"In fact..." I started again, Ronnie watching my every move. I walked over to Jack who was standing in front of the crowd. Before he could ask what I was doing, I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. I kissed him for a total of 15 seconds. My hands remained on his face so he was forced to keep the kiss going. Basically, he couldn't pull away no matter what. 

I turned around to face Ronnie and everyone else. "I just kissed a guy, fuck with me now.See ya later assholes!" I called, walking away. I threw everyone a peace sign as I walked away chuckling. I heard Ronnie screaming in disgust. Before I completely walked away I yelled again, "And to think Ronnie, you kissed these lips!" I laughed and walked away from everything that had happened. 

[Jack's pov]

It felt like all the heat in my body just suddenly left. All the heat went straight to my cheeks. I coughed awkwardly and turned around to face Astrid, Rian, and Zack. "What the fuck?" I whispered. They shook their heads. Well, I guess I know what Alex meant by "Feels like, Breaking out, When I can give up my reputation." I'm no longer left to wonder about the meaning, I guess he just proved what the meaning was. He just walked away from all of his popularity, and kissed the lamest guy in school. Alex Gaskarth, you mother fucking twisted soul, that was awesome. I can't lie, he is a good kisser.....Wait...What? I'm not thinking right, I must've not gotten enough sleep last night. Last time I checked, I hated Alex. You know, rich prick Alex, is popular without trying Alex. I groaned and turned back around. 

Ronnie walked towards me. I swallowed for no reason at all, the nervous feeling rising. "You," she started, pointing her index finger at me. "You turned my Alex gay! When I'm done with you I---"  She didn't even get to finish her sentence. 

"'One,Your name isn't written on my fucking body, Two, I'm not gay, three, leave MY Jack alone." Alex spoke with every once of confidence I wish I had. I looked at him in disbelief. His Jack?

I cracked a smile, "Your name isn't on my body." I whispered. He rolled his eyes and like the smart ass he is, he pulled out a sharpie and walked towards me, He took the cap off and wrote on my hand. When he was done, I looked down to see 

' Property Of: Alex Gaskarth'

Written on my hand. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Fucking smart ass." I mumbled. 

"Obviously you are gay, you kissed a gay and said he was yours." Ronnie snorted at Alex. 

"Not gay, I was messing with you. I kissed him because I knew it would piss you off." Alex answered, shrugging. 

Oh. 

He doesn't like me. 

It was all just to piss Ronnie off. Understandable, no one could like me. I sighed and looked around. Why am I even worried about this? I'm not gay! I'm not bi! I like boobs, dammit! But then again, Alex. He has everything a girl doesn't. It's so wrong but it's so right. I'm so confused with myself, do I or do I not like him? Where did this thought even come from? 

[Alex's pov]

I bit my lip again, looking over at Jack. He sort of looked let down or betrayed. I admit, I fucking love him. More than anyone will ever know. It's just frustrating, he's straight. He's stated that over a million times. But I just wish he wasn't. That sounds horrible but really, the guy is perfect. Scratch that, he's beyond perfect. 

Once I was done arguing with Ronnie I walked over to Jack, Rian, Zack, and Astrid. 

"It's glad to have you back, Gaskarth." Astrid smiled at me. I smiled back, "Look, Astrid, I'm really sorry about what I did. Forgive me? It won't happen again." I practically pleaded. 

"Fine, but you know if I wanted to I could break that arm of yours." She said with a small chuckle, but I knew she was being completely serious. She's done it before, not to me, but to someone else. 

"Do you think Tom would forgive me?" I whispered to her. 

"I don't know Alex, all I know is Tom loves you. He's watching out for you, I promise." She gave me a sad smile. 

"Rian, man, I'm sorry for betraying you. After all these years of being friends, I don't know why I did that." I gave him a bro hug and moved on. 

"Zack, I know your secret, we'll talk later." I winked at him, he chuckled, knowing exactly what I was getting at. 

"And now finally Jack Bassam Barakat," I started. 

"I'm not gonna even ask how you know my middle name." Jack said. I chuckled. Long story. 

"Anyways, I'm sorry for being such a dick, I'm sorry for punching you so many times, hurting you, lying to you, everything. I'm sorry for it all, you seem like a really cool dude. I would like to be friends with you. Please, please, please forgive me?" I looked directly in his eyes. 

"Oh, come here you fucker." Jack opened his arms. We hugged. It was less of a bro hug and more of a 'this is sort of awkward but I don't give a shit' hug. I smiled. So this is what it's like to have friends.